What Games are you playing right now? [2]

  1. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,995
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1581

    Steve and I had some fun today, we managed 2nd, 3rd, and 4th but no chicken dinner today

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #1582

    And nobody got run over ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,995
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1583

    CountMike said: View Post
    And nobody got run over ?
    The enemy did this time
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,995
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1584

    Knocked the enemy with a vehicle, finished him and took his Ghillie suit

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #1585

    Dude said: View Post
    Steve and I had some fun today, we managed 2nd, 3rd, and 4th but no chicken dinner today
    Sorry guys. Saturday seems to be getting tough for me with family requests and tax time. So you take out a guy with a Ghillie suit and his team mate comes over for revenge and he also has a Ghillie suit. Man that is tough.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #1586

    Dude said: View Post
    Knocked the enemy with a vehicle, finished him and took his Ghillie suit
    Nice! Good to see our dude isn't only dangerous to his teammates when driving a vehicle.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    #1587

    Of course the TFFF would know this isn't me playing. The nephew popped over today. Only had a hour. Tried to show me some of his methods for spotting and targeting. He finished 3rd in this round. He's using ADS AND peak most times when he's firing. Notice it typically takes him only a couple of shots for the kill. I'm a long way off (if ever) to spot and target that quickly.

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,995
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1588

    specialkone said: View Post
    Nice! Good to see our dude isn't only dangerous to his teammates when driving a vehicle.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,995
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1589

    specialkone said: View Post
    Of course the TFFF would know this isn't me playing. The nephew popped over today. Only had a hour. Tried to show me some of his methods for spotting and targeting. He finished 3rd in this round. He's using ADS AND peak most times when he's firing. Notice it typically takes him only a couple of shots for the kill. I'm a long way off (if ever) to spot and target that quickly.
    Man, he is good, I would have took the UAZ and tried to run them over
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #1590

    Just finished downloading The Division 2, getting hyped!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. :p 41998 41999 42000 42001
A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example: Rainbox six siege, Battlefield One (BETA) and a few others. Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause. Windows Format is done, but to no avail,...
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
I have an Old Dos Game that I was able to find in bin format and was trying to figure out how to play it on Windows 10. I was trying to figure out DosBox but maybe it's just me but it's too complicated. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Done
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:06.
Find Us