What Games are you playing right now? [2]

  1.    #1511

    Dude said: View Post
    Well played
    Check this, one of his recent solo matches. Besides the talent, unbelievable focus and energy. I think I get tired just watching him never mind trying to keep up with him. Players like that running squads when the TFFF plays no doubt.

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,877
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1512

    Check this, one of his recent solo matches. Besides the talent, unbelievable focus and energy. I think I get tired just watching him never mind trying to keep up with him. Players like that running squads when the TFFF plays no doubt.
    Wow, he is good, I never have won a solo yet, made 2nd place a bunch of times. Did again today, if I would have switched to grenade one bandage earlier I should have won....2nd again

    Last edited by Dude; 4 Weeks Ago at 21:19.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #1513

    Dude said: View Post
    Wow, he is good, I never have won a solo yet, made 2nd place a bunch of times. Did again today, if I would have switched to grenade one bandage earlier I should have won....2nd again
    Awesome dude. Looks to me like the solo chicken dinner will be coming soon for you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,877
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1514

    specialkone said: View Post
    Awesome dude. Looks to me like the solo chicken dinner will be coming soon for you.
    I thought that a year ago
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #1515

    Sorry I've missed PUBG with you guy's my monitor has to go back to Asus a second time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,877
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1516

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Sorry I've missed PUBG with you guy's my monitor has to go back to Asus a second time.
    Bummer on the monitor. We can play later to so you can join
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,877
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1517

    So, my fellow TFFF members I seem to have an Emote problem. I spot the guy up top, and the guy coming behind me. I come up with my plan. I will throw a grenade past the guy hoping it will get them two engaged and I can attack for the win. Brilliant plan, I am excited.....


    execution time, I spring into action jumping up to toss my grenade and set the Chicken Dinner plan into action....


    Again I hit the emote key instead of grenade then in a panic just go in shooting

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #1518

    Dude said: View Post
    I thought that a year ago
    Na, I think it's coming for you soon. Here's another of the nephew's solo wins to inspire you. Hopefully, we won't have to get 9 kills for a solo chicken dinner. But like I said - he hunts. That M24 in the right hands is deadly. And he was using grenades a lot in this one. Not sure I've ever seen a Groza in action before. Another air drop weapon but from the video seems he took it off one of his kills.

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #1519

    Dude said: View Post
    So, my fellow TFFF members I seem to have an Emote problem. I spot the guy up top, and the guy coming behind me. I come up with my plan. I will throw a grenade past the guy hoping it will get them two engaged and I can attack for the win. Brilliant plan, I am excited.....

    execution time, I spring into action jumping up to toss my grenade and set the Chicken Dinner plan into action....


    Again I hit the emote key instead of grenade then in a panic just go in shooting
    LOL are you still trying to dance them to death? F4 key is nowhere near anything important weapons wise. I suggest you change your key assignments. Think maybe you should have had that kill without the dancing as he didn't see you at first. But you were still in a tough position, being completely out in the open and that other guy somewhere behind you. It's coming for you, buddy. Leave the dancing for AFTER you win.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,877
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1520

    specialkone said: View Post
    LOL are you still trying to dance them to death? F4 key is nowhere near anything important weapons wise. I suggest you change your key assignments. Think maybe you should have had that kill without the dancing as he didn't see you at first. But you were still in a tough position, being completely out in the open and that other guy somewhere behind you. It's coming for you, buddy. Leave the dancing for AFTER you win.
    Number 5 is my grenade key, they are kinda close. I will try to save the dancing until the end next time

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Logitech KB.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	225040
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. :p 41998 41999 42000 42001
A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example: Rainbox six siege, Battlefield One (BETA) and a few others. Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause. Windows Format is done, but to no avail,...
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
I have an Old Dos Game that I was able to find in bin format and was trying to figure out how to play it on Windows 10. I was trying to figure out DosBox but maybe it's just me but it's too complicated. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Done
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47.
Find Us