What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 16,066
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1461

    Nice one!
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #1462

    specialkone said:
    I finally know what it is like to get a one shot sniper kill. It certainly happens to me a lot. Nice to be on the other end for a change.

    Check out the first of the two kills. That new night map is pretty cool.

    What's all the stuff being highlighted in the background? It looks like peoples names...
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 12,726
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1463

    Kol12 said:
    What's all the stuff being highlighted in the background? It looks like peoples names...
    The game saves recordings of something like your last 10 games. When you play the replay it shows names of all the players near you and their location.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #1464

    essenbe said:
    The game saves recordings of something like your last 10 games. When you play the replay it shows names of all the players near you and their location.
    Ok, as long as it's not some hack showing player locations!

    So can anyone tell me how to get some new digs in PUBG?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1465

    specialkone said:
    I finally know what it is like to get a one shot sniper kill. It certainly happens to me a lot. Nice to be on the other end for a change.

    Check out the first of the two kills. That new night map is pretty cool.

    Nice one!
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 16,066
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1466

    Kol12 said:
    Ok, as long as it's not some hack showing player locations!

    So can anyone tell me how to get some new digs in PUBG?
    By digs you mean clothes? You can get them through crates, in the game playing the season pass, and also the Steam market

    Steam Community Market :: Showing results for: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
    Last edited by Dude; 06 Feb 2019 at 18:53.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #1467

    Dude said:
    By digs you mean clothes? You can get them through crates, in the game playing the season pass, and also the Steam market

    Steam Community Market :: Showing results for: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
    How do you get to the Steam Market from within Steam? I can't find it.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 16,066
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1468

    In your profile page, select Community, then Market

    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-kol2.png
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1469

    This is the guy my nephew has learned from and watches all his videos. Note the importance of the sniper rifle.

    Incredible how quickly this guy moves and sees his targets. Typically I am that first kill where he says "he just stood there". Of course he did. He was just picking up his first weapon. Note how quickly this guy picks up his weapons and runs through inventory with the tab key. This guy had 17 kills in this match. Didn't seem a big deal to him. Must be a normal occurrence.

      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #1470

    NZ $94 for a weapon skin? It seems like new digs and skins cost lots of money! I think you can purchase crates with BP points but need to purchase a key to unlock them right?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:19.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums