What Games are you playing right now? [2]

  1.    3 Weeks Ago #1411

    Faith said: View Post
    Where can you see the statistics on progression? I'm at lvl 40-something. I think the increased level cap is only for season pass owners? I bought the gold edition for like $40 so I'm quite happy with my purchase.

    By the way, do you have an issue where occasionally the game will start in borderless instead of fullscreen? It doesn't happen often to me, but sometimes it does and it's really annoying. Basically I have to alt-tab into the game, change the display option and enable Vsync (because I hate screen tear) when it happens.
    Yes my game starts in borderless every time now!! I too have to alt tab then switch to full screen. Not sure if this is Nvidia drivers or some issue in the games latest update. You can view your progression and other stats in Uplay, that is if you brought the game on Uplay?

    I will be putting Odyssey on hold as my Ultrawide monitor is going in for repair . Will probably casual some BFV and PUBG at the mighty 60 fps on my Dell 24".
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    3 Weeks Ago #1412

    I am trying to learn some new cool dance moves to go with my new cool combat pants.

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    3 Weeks Ago #1413

    Ah she was a cutie
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,711
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       3 Weeks Ago #1414

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Faith's Avatar
    Posts : 690
    Windows 10 Home October 2018 Update 64-bit
       3 Weeks Ago #1415

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Yes my game starts in borderless every time now!! I too have to alt tab then switch to full screen. Not sure if this is Nvidia drivers or some issue in the games latest update. You can view your progression and other stats in Uplay, that is if you brought the game on Uplay?

    I will be putting Odyssey on hold as my Ultrawide monitor is going in for repair . Will probably casual some BFV and PUBG at the mighty 60 fps on my Dell 24".
    Ah, thanks. I bought it on Steam, but as with every Ubisoft game it will open Uplay aswell. I can assure you it's not the nVidia driver that is to blame for the display issue because I had the same issue on a much older driver. It could possibly be a game update issue, but not the latest 1.1.3 because I had the same problem on 1.1.2. I think the game fails to properly accept the display refresh rate or color profile it's trying to run, so it opens in a viable desktop mode instead. No idea why though. But what's wrong with your ultrawide?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    3 Weeks Ago #1416

    Hemimax said: View Post
    Ah she was a cutie
    The character was. Some players use a cute character as a distraction. A one second hesitation is all they need. I'm not falling for that.

    I have played with a few females in random squads late at night. I could tell those ones were actually female by their voices. My experience is they are typically way better than average players and deadly. Was in this one 4 man squad and the one female was telling us (3 guys) can you please back me up as there is an enemy team of 3 ahead of me. One guy told her we can't keep up with you and you need to tell us when you are moving. She said to him you are right. You can't keep up with me. She took that 3 man enemy team out all by herself. Our squad finished 3rd in that round. The three guys (including me) were all knocked long before that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,923
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       3 Weeks Ago #1417

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50834257_10155858595376932_1628658934447341568_o.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	237.2 KB 
ID:	221739

    Finished Red Dead 2 last night. I really wasn't ready for it to be over. Now I'm torn between going back and finishing AC Odyssey and playing through Red Dead 1 again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    3 Weeks Ago #1418

    Faith said: View Post
    Ah, thanks. I bought it on Steam, but as with every Ubisoft game it will open Uplay aswell. I can assure you it's not the nVidia driver that is to blame for the display issue because I had the same issue on a much older driver. It could possibly be a game update issue, but not the latest 1.1.3 because I had the same problem on 1.1.2. I think the game fails to properly accept the display refresh rate or color profile it's trying to run, so it opens in a viable desktop mode instead. No idea why though. But what's wrong with your ultrawide?
    Noticed a dead pixel where my browser is usually open, right on the white/grey tabs. If it was a mark it would usually brush away but it didn't. On further inspection with a full screen notepad I have found at least another six dead pixels. Quite surprised about this and I think they have all occurred just recently. Figure I might as well get the panel replaced while I still have 11 months warranty. I'm curious though do NZ service agents have replacement panels for this particular monitor?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    3 Weeks Ago #1419

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190122214531_1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	211.6 KB 
ID:	221757
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Faith's Avatar
    Posts : 690
    Windows 10 Home October 2018 Update 64-bit
       3 Weeks Ago #1420

    Kol12 said: View Post
    Noticed a dead pixel where my browser is usually open, right on the white/grey tabs. If it was a mark it would usually brush away but it didn't. On further inspection with a full screen notepad I have found at least another six dead pixels. Quite surprised about this and I think they have all occurred just recently. Figure I might as well get the panel replaced while I still have 11 months warranty. I'm curious though do NZ service agents have replacement panels for this particular monitor?
    Not sure how Asus is doing their replacements. Did you buy it directly from them or from a retailer? Six dead pixels seems excessive to just occur recently. Really bad luck if they were dead and not stucked.

    @RoasterMen what game is that? Looks almost like Persona.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. :p 41998 41999 42000 42001
A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example: Rainbox six siege, Battlefield One (BETA) and a few others. Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause. Windows Format is done, but to no avail,...
I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as...
I have an Old Dos Game that I was able to find in bin format and was trying to figure out how to play it on Windows 10. I was trying to figure out DosBox but maybe it's just me but it's too complicated. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Done
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:46.
Find Us