What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. xTL
    Posts : 396
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1809) 17763.379
       #1241

    Lemmings was free on ios, decided to try it out, downloaded it, played for fun, now winning Tournament
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]-img_2228.jpgWhat Games are you playing right now? [2]-img_2227.png
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1242

    Very cool Roastermen and xTL.

    For those planning to join the TFFF (or not ) , PUBG is on sale on Steam until January 3. $24.78 CDN which would be under $20 U.S.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1243

    Dude and essenbe; my nephew would like to join us for a PUBG round. He said Saturday at 1PM Eastern is fine with him. Is that ok with the TFFF?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1244

    specialkone said:
    Dude and essenbe; my nephew would like to join us for a PUBG round. He said Saturday at 1PM Eastern is fine with him. Is that ok with the TFFF?
    Why yes it is
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 12,726
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1245

    Heck yes. That would be great. Just warn him about us, as I'm sure you have already.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1246

    Dude said:
    Why yes it is
    essenbe said:
    Heck yes. That would be great. Just warn him about us, as I'm sure you have already.
    I don't have to warn him about you guys. I gave him the worst scenario. I let him watch me "play".
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #1247

    Im looking forward to it. We had fun this weekend, Steve and I have logged a few hours in the game.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #1248

    specialkone said:
    Very cool Roastermen and xTL.

    For those planning to join the TFFF (or not ) , PUBG is on sale on Steam until January 3. $24.78 CDN which would be under $20 U.S.
    Think I might finally pick it up...
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 2,976
    Windows 11
       #1249

    Anyone playing BFV MP? I've played a bit the last few days.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1250

    Kol12 said:
    Think I might finally pick it up...
    I've been waiting for you to say that.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:01.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums