What Games are you playing right now? [2]


  1. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #991

    The game look great for sure
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 1,566
    Windows 10 HOME 64-BIT
       #992

    Ace Combat 6! Ooooooh!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,218
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #993

    Left Alive

    Have you guys seen this one, it's got mechs!
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #994

    Hemimax said:
    Left Alive

    Have you guys seen this one, it's got mechs!
    Mechs are cool. I remember the Mech Warrior franchise. Had fun with that.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #995

    So the older nephew dropped by asking me if I was enjoying BFV. I mentioned great timing getting me that game and told him about my experience with PUBG and returning it. He said no, no, no (sounded like the TFFF members). He said the game is fun but you have to get use to it and multiplayer. He told me he was ranked in the top 250 in North America, could maybe give me a few tips and let me practice a bit with his squad.

    All I kept thinking is maybe he is the one who kept killing me before I could even find a weapon.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 16,065
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #996

    specialkone said:
    So the older nephew dropped by asking me if I was enjoying BFV. I mentioned great timing getting me that game and told him about my experience with PUBG and returning it. He said no, no, no (sounded like the TFFF members). He said the game is fun but you have to get use to it and multiplayer. He told me he was ranked in the top 250 in North America, could maybe give me a few tips and let me practice a bit with his squad.

    All I kept thinking is maybe he is the one who kept killing me before I could even find a weapon.
    Give it another chance
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 12,726
    Windows 11 Pro
       #997

    specialkone said:
    So the older nephew dropped by asking me if I was enjoying BFV. I mentioned great timing getting me that game and told him about my experience with PUBG and returning it. He said no, no, no (sounded like the TFFF members). He said the game is fun but you have to get use to it and multiplayer. He told me he was ranked in the top 250 in North America, could maybe give me a few tips and let me practice a bit with his squad.

    All I kept thinking is maybe he is the one who kept killing me before I could even find a weapon.
    Sounds close to what Dude and I told you. It's fun.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #998

    Dude said:
    Give it another chance
    essenbe said:
    Sounds close to what Dude and I told you. It's fun.
    Maybe after BFV war stories.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 12,726
    Windows 11 Pro
       #999

    Sounds good
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,062
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       #1000

    Won't be giving it all away in further videos. Will wait for dude and/or essenbe to get BFV and get past me in the war stories and videos.

    In the Norway war story we are resistance fighters. Skiing and lots of sniping before this video. The video just gives a flavour of the winter environment. Not at the end of this war story. Lots of cool weapons in this game.

      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:00.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums