Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [archive]


  1. Posts : 315
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       28 Jan 2016 #661

    TeeJay3800 said: View Post
    Version 6.0.1.7724 has been released through the Microsoft Update Catalog.

    It's interesting that this time around there is no 32-bit version, and the only download available mentions SST, which I'm not sure is appropriate for my system.
    Version 6.0.1.7724 is available for BOTH 32bit & 64bit Windows 10 lately (there are now 3 entries for 7724 on MS Update Catalog).
    And v7727 WHQL is available from the Realtek FTP site.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 34,353
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18290
    Thread Starter
       28 Jan 2016 #662

    Thank you Erpster. First post updated. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    28 Jan 2016 #663

    erpster4 said: View Post
    Version 6.0.1.7724 is available for BOTH 32bit & 64bit Windows 10 lately (there are now 3 entries for 7724 on MS Update Catalog).
    And v7727 WHQL is available from the Realtek FTP site.
    Thanks. When I looked a couple days ago, only the 64-bit SST version was listed.

    Brink, 6.0.1.7727 is now also available from the Microsoft Update Catalog (all three versions). :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 34,353
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 18290
    Thread Starter
       28 Jan 2016 #664

    Updated. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    28 Jan 2016 #665

    Thank you so much guys and girls :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,718
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       29 Jan 2016 #666

    Build 7730 WHQL is now up on the Realtek ftp servers.

    ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/Ge..._Win7_WHQL.zip

    username : spcust
    password : hwwk758z
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    29 Jan 2016 #667

    DooGie said: View Post
    Build 7730 WHQL is now up on the Realtek ftp servers.

    ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/Ge..._Win7_WHQL.zip

    username : spcust
    password : hwwk758z
    Thank you. Just that quickly 6.0.1.7730 was released on the Microsoft Update Catalog.

    I have never seen hardware drivers be released so frequently! Does anyone know why Realtek seems to be releasing around two versions per week?

    EDIT: I could be wrong, but I think I spotted a change in the microphone tab on the HD Audio Manager. There is now a logo for "Purified.Voice" and when you click on it, you get an about dialog.
    Last edited by TeeJay3800; 29 Jan 2016 at 22:41.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,718
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       30 Jan 2016 #668

    TeeJay3800 said: View Post
    Thank you. Just that quickly 6.0.1.7730 was released on the Microsoft Update Catalog.

    I have never seen hardware drivers be released so frequently! Does anyone know why Realtek seems to be releasing around two versions per week?

    EDIT: I could be wrong, but I think I spotted a change in the microphone tab on the HD Audio Manager. There is now a logo for "Purified.Voice" and when you click on it, you get an about dialog.
    Can't really answer your questions. Yes Realtek seem to be releasing one WHQL a week and one beta driver. As they don't supply a changelog it's almost impossible to tell what the reason for the update is.

    I don't seem to have the "Purified Voice" option, probably because the only mics I ever use are on my MS webcam and on my Plantronics USB headset.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. AnonVendetta's Avatar
    Posts : 183
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N 1607 x64
       01 Feb 2016 #669

    Windows Update previously offered me the Realtek HD Audio driver awhile back, when I was still running an older 10 install. However, I clean-installed the OS and now it doesn't appear in WU at all. Other drivers are on the list, but not this one. My hardware hasn't changed.

    I also tried searching for the driver on Microsoft Update Catalog so I could download/install it manually, but there are several drivers available (which are relatively recent, I filtered out older ones), but some of those give an error when I try to check their details ("page not available" or whatever), preventing me from checking the Hardware IDs to see if they match what I have. I browsed the site with IE11.

    What gives?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    01 Feb 2016 #670

    AnonVendetta said: View Post
    Windows Update previously offered me the Realtek HD Audio driver awhile back, when I was still running an older 10 install. However, I clean-installed the OS and now it doesn't appear in WU at all. Other drivers are on the list, but not this one. My hardware hasn't changed.

    I also tried searching for the driver on Microsoft Update Catalog so I could download/install it manually, but there are several drivers available (which are relatively recent, I filtered out older ones), but some of those give an error when I try to check their details ("page not available" or whatever), preventing me from checking the Hardware IDs to see if they match what I have. I browsed the site with IE11.

    What gives?
    Download it from Rraltek site.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs :arrow: Microsoft Update Catalog Realtek download page Realtek Audio Control app for Windows 10. "Realtek Audio Control" provides the best audio experience with the Realtek Audio Codec. You can...
Solved Latest Realtek LAN Driver in Drivers and Hardware
Last Updated: October 26th 2018 DRIVER VERSION: 10.31.828.2018 Driver Date: 28-Aug-18 Download: Network Interface Controllers PCI Express Software - REALTEK Download: Microsoft Update Catalog
Hope you can help me here I have installed Windows 10 today. So far so good, except for the sound volume being REALLY low. It appears that it is a problem with Realtek HD audio driver, so I manually downloaded it, but still the sound is very low....
Hi Windows 10, integrated audio chipset on Realtek ALC887 motherboard. Do you think there may be qualitative differences in sound output between using generic Windows drivers compared to specific Realtek? At the time. With fresh installation...
I'm currently running driver version .7541 however can't seem to get .7571 to work (located herehttps://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version.html.) Downloaded and extracted fine however whenever I try to run...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:19.
Find Us