Windows 10: Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [archive]


  1. Posts : 216
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       19 Oct 2016 #1301

    DooGie said: View Post
    No problem, I'm not surprised you missed it because it got slightly buried amongst the other posts.

    Personally I'd never use a driver download app as you are very likely to run into a malware situation before very long.
    same here. although I use a certain driver download app like DriverIdentifier to check or scan for updates, I don't use the app to download the actual drivers - I download them manually thru a web browser. Since I already have v7950 installed, I don't need to update to 7954.

    sometimes PC manufacturers have newer Realtek audio drivers than the ones provided by the Realtek web site (ex. Microstar International [MSI] has a v7930 driver available from their site for certain MSI notebooks & motherboards).
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    19 Oct 2016 #1302

    DooGie said: View Post
    No problem, I'm not surprised you missed it because it got slightly buried amongst the other posts.

    Personally I'd never use a driver download app as you are very likely to run into a malware situation before very long.
    Same here. I don't ever trust those or 3rd party downloads.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    20 Oct 2016 #1303

    Checked with Driver identifier and all but 3 drivers it looked at are up to date and offered ones are mostly several versions older than drivers I installed/updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 3,957
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1803
       21 Oct 2016 #1304

    Realtek have just released a new driver, build 7960 WHQL

    ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/Ge..._Win7_WHQL.zip

    username: spcust
    password: hwwk758z
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    21 Oct 2016 #1305

    Gonna have to do a test one of these days. Uninstall drivers and install them from ISO and Device Manager to see if I can get some better Realtek HD Audio Manager. There are several different ones in the ISO but auto installer chooses it by the make of MB.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    21 Oct 2016 #1306

    DooGie said: View Post
    Realtek have just released a new driver, build 7960 WHQL

    ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/Ge..._Win7_WHQL.zip

    username: spcust
    password: hwwk758z
    Hello DooGie
    I am new to the forum. I downloaded the software and updated it manually on my system, it has a superb effect. I certainly can see a massive difference in the quality of sound. But only thing am not happy about is the interface. I still have the same old interface with the same options. I wanted to know if the interface can't be change like the one here on posts which is blue.

    Thanks in advance.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    21 Oct 2016 #1307

    mcbruce76 said: View Post
    Hello DooGie
    I am new to the forum. I downloaded the software and updated it manually on my system, it has a superb effect. I certainly can see a massive difference in the quality of sound. But only thing am not happy about is the interface. I still have the same old interface with the same options. I wanted to know if the interface can't be change like the one here on posts which is blue.

    Thanks in advance.
    Same here, it installs interface according to computer/MB model and with Gigabyte it's fugly without equalizer and many features present with let's say MSI systems.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    21 Oct 2016 #1308

    DooGie said: View Post
    Realtek have just released a new driver, build 7960 WHQL

    ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/Ge..._Win7_WHQL.zip

    username: spcust
    password: hwwk758z

    Thanks!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    21 Oct 2016 #1309

    So, I tried what I said I would, uninstalled drivers but couldn't install from ISO, no right .inf file.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 3,957
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1803
       21 Oct 2016 #1310

    CountMike said: View Post
    So, I tried what I said I would, uninstalled drivers but couldn't install from ISO, no right .inf file.
    Thanks for trying Mike, much appreciated :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs :arrow: Microsoft Update Catalog Realtek download page Realtek Audio Control app for Windows 10. "Realtek Audio Control" provides the best audio experience with the Realtek Audio Codec. You can...
Solved Latest Realtek LAN Driver in Drivers and Hardware
Last Updated: June 14th 2018 DRIVER VERSION: 10.27.511.2018 Driver Date: 11-May-18 (32-bit and 64-bit Windows) Download: Realtek LAN Driver
Hope you can help me here I have installed Windows 10 today. So far so good, except for the sound volume being REALLY low. It appears that it is a problem with Realtek HD audio driver, so I manually downloaded it, but still the sound is very low....
Hi Windows 10, integrated audio chipset on Realtek ALC887 motherboard. Do you think there may be qualitative differences in sound output between using generic Windows drivers compared to specific Realtek? At the time. With fresh installation...
I'm currently running driver version .7541 however can't seem to get .7571 to work (located herehttps://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version.html.) Downloaded and extracted fine however whenever I try to run...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:02.
Find Us