Windows 10: Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [archive]

  1.    09 Oct 2016 #1191

    CountMike said: View Post
    Might be something about your codecs, did you try other players like VLC ?
    Yep, I'm testing it with VLC. Tried games too. Zip.

    There's no bass redirect or speaker fill options, it seems. Only this, which does nothing:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	32 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	105142
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    09 Oct 2016 #1192

    Dolby works with digital connection (SPDF and optical) only.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    09 Oct 2016 #1193

    So where's the speaker fill option? Or at least some way to tell it it use the woofer? I have set my other speakers so they're not full range, so it should be using the woofer, right? Even my ancient crappy Soundblaster card has a bass redirect.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    09 Oct 2016 #1194

    stevepaget said: View Post
    So where's the speaker fill option? Or at least some way to tell it it use the woofer? I have set my other speakers so they're not full range, so it should be using the woofer, right? Even my ancient crappy Soundblaster card has a bass redirect.
    Realtek HD audio Manager in Control panel.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    09 Oct 2016 #1195

    CountMike said: View Post
    Realtek HD audio Manager in Control panel.
    This one? I don't see it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	9 
Size:	292.0 KB 
ID:	105145
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    09 Oct 2016 #1196

    Where did you get those drivers, my panel looks like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Realtec HD Mana.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	105147

    Driver is 6.0.1.7950
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    09 Oct 2016 #1197

    It's driver 6.0.1.7950 from the zip file linked in the first post of this thread.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 3,338
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709
       09 Oct 2016 #1198

    As Mike posted "Dolby works with digital connection (SPDF and optical) only."

    I'm only using two stereo speakers plus a subwoofer. In the Realtek Hd Audio manager just set it to speakers, stereo and it should pick up the subwoofer. That's the way it works here anyway

    Mine sounds fine, Realtek Hd Audio manager looks like this.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	realteksm.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	105167
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    10 Oct 2016 #1199

    DooGie said: View Post
    As Mike posted "Dolby works with digital connection (SPDF and optical) only."

    I'm only using two stereo speakers plus a subwoofer. In the Realtek Hd Audio manager just set it to speakers, stereo and it should pick up the subwoofer. That's the way it works here anyway

    Mine sounds fine, Realtek Hd Audio manager looks like this.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	realteksm.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	105167
    Not here! Stereo just means it uses the little side speakers and ignores the woofer. By the looks of your Analog panel, you don't even have a subwoofer connected. Just the green jack? Unless you're using the digital out?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 3,338
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709
       10 Oct 2016 #1200

    stevepaget said: View Post
    Not here! Stereo just means it uses the little side speakers and ignores the woofer. By the looks of your Analog panel, you don't even have a subwoofer connected. Just the green jack? Unless you're using the digital out?
    The subwoofer is connected to the green jack and the 2 stereo speakers connect to the subwoofer which contains the power supply. Hope this helps to clarify things.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs :arrow: Microsoft Update Catalog Realtek download page Last Updated: February 6th 2018 DRIVER VERSION: 6.0.1.8366 (32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10) Download at: Microsoft Update Catalog
Solved Latest Realtek LAN Driver in Drivers and Hardware
Last Updated: January 24th 2018 DRIVER VERSION: 10.24.1208.2017 Driver Date: 08-Dec-17 (32-bit and 64-bit Windows) Download: Realtek LAN Driver
Hope you can help me here I have installed Windows 10 today. So far so good, except for the sound volume being REALLY low. It appears that it is a problem with Realtek HD audio driver, so I manually downloaded it, but still the sound is very low....
Hi Windows 10, integrated audio chipset on Realtek ALC887 motherboard. Do you think there may be qualitative differences in sound output between using generic Windows drivers compared to specific Realtek? At the time. With fresh installation...
I'm currently running driver version .7541 however can't seem to get .7571 to work (located herehttps://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version.html.) Downloaded and extracted fine however whenever I try to run...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:21.
Find Us