Windows 10: USB device keeps on being removed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    29 Oct 2017 #11

    Let us know how it goes....

    Peace
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 38
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       30 Oct 2017 #12

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Let us know how it goes....

    Peace

    I downloaded and installed all drivers from Asus and still got the same error. I uninstalled the malfunctioning driver from device manager and reinstalled it again and pointed to search for the driver to my downloads folder and still the same result

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error3.PNG 
Views:	22 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	161200
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    30 Oct 2017 #13

    Did you get / do you have a driver disk for that board?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    30 Oct 2017 #14

    Out of curiosity do you have the USB cable connected from your Kraken water cooler to the motherboard's USB port? If so, did you install the drivers or software for the cooler?

    Here you can see my Corsair H115i cooler since mine also uses a USB cable to control features.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USB Devices.PNG 
Views:	20 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	161261

    Looking at your USB devices I donít see the Kraken at all. Perhaps a missing driver?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 38
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       30 Oct 2017 #15

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Did you get / do you have a driver disk for that board?
    Yes. I still have the cd/dvd that came with the motherboard.

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Out of curiosity do you have the USB cable connected from your Kraken water cooler to the motherboard's USB port? If so, did you install the drivers or software for the cooler?

    Here you can see my Corsair H115i cooler since mine also uses a USB cable to control features.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USB Devices.PNG 
Views:	20 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	161261

    Looking at your USB devices I don’t see the Kraken at all. Perhaps a missing driver?
    The Kraken itself has no installer but I did install their CAM software which controls all the settings for the AIO. Also, the USB cable from the Kraken is directly connected to the mobo so I can controll the lighting mode and the fan and pump settings.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 236
    Server 2012 R2 and Windows 10 x64 v1709
       30 Oct 2017 #16

    You can also try


      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    30 Oct 2017 #17

    jaypels said: View Post
    The Kraken itself has no installer but I did install their CAM software which controls all the settings for the AIO. Also, the USB cable from the Kraken is directly connected to the mobo so I can controll the lighting mode and the fan and pump settings.
    Right but what I'm saying is something like Kraken or even the company name should be showing in your USB listing and there's nothing there. Look at your image, then look at mine, note the red box

    Yours....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	161331

    Mine...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USB Devices.PNG 
Views:	17 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	161332

    If that USB cable is connected to the motherboard like you said, something should be showing there. I could be wrong, but I'm betting that yellow triangle has to do with that port. Double check the cable is fully inserted and the software and drivers are installed. If so, uninstall and reinstall again. Reboot the PC. Make sure you re-boot.


    jaypels said: View Post
    Yes. I still have the cd/dvd that came with the motherboard.
    We'll hold off on that for a minute.

    And there's no need to go into the BIOS at this stage of the game.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    31 Oct 2017 #18

    Try running USB Tree Viewer - USB Device Tree Viewer - to see if you can get any more information about the device.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 38
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       31 Oct 2017 #19

    sygnus21 said: View Post

    If that USB cable is connected to the motherboard like you said, something should be showing there. I could be wrong, but I'm betting that yellow triangle has to do with that port. Double check the cable is fully inserted and the software and drivers are installed. If so, uninstall and reinstall again. Reboot the PC. Make sure you re-boot.



    You do raise a good point. I'll try that later. Thanks!


    PolarNettles said: View Post
    Try running USB Tree Viewer - USB Device Tree Viewer - to see if you can get any more information about the device.
    Will do that later and post the update
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 38
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       01 Nov 2017 #20

    Hi guys! Our internet has been (and still is) down for a couple of days now. I can only give updates on short moments the connection is back. Anyway, I tried USB Tree and here's the screenshot of it.

    Also, I tried removing the micro usb that's connected to the AIO, rebooted the PC, plugged it back again then rebooted again. Still the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails error4.PNG  
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Related Threads
Hey everyone, I'm using Windows 10 N Anniversary Update, the one with no media bloatware like WMP. However I wish my iPhone was accessible with File Explorer to copy photos. It turns out you have to install Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N...
I can no longer use the mic that came with my Xbox 360 wired controller on my Windows 10 PC after I upgraded to the Creators Update a few days ago. In the Device Manager it is listed as 'Unknown device' and if I try to 'Upgrade Drivers' then I get...
Hello, ok so after recently doing a clean install of windows 10(please don't get me started on that mess). my system has been plagued by random usb drops. it's where everything connected via USB suddenly disconnects then reconnects out of the blue....
Bluetooth device can't be removed in Drivers and Hardware
Hey, I connected my bluetooth speaker today to my laptop to test if it worked: Acer Aspire 5742ZG It worked until today I wanted to remove the device. I'm unable to disconnect/remove it. It show's up in Devices and printers. Why I want to...
i have my ASUS X555LD for almost a year now, so as far as date is concerned my laptop shouldn't be too old to suffer such illness. So it came with Win8.1 x64 of course and just recently, as soon as Windows 10 was released, i upgraded quickly. but...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26.
Find Us