1.    25 May 2017 #1
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 139
    Windows 10

    Sometimes can't change volume level on Bluetooth speak audio receiver


    Sometimes the volume control stops working for my Bluetooth audio receiver (which identifies as a Roxa Plus). I have tried switching to another audio device and then switching back, but this doesn't help. Disconnecting the bluetooth device and reconnecting it gets the volume working properly, but this is annoying if I am in the middle of listening to music. Is there a way to fix this problem properly, or at least to get it working again without interrupting the audio stream?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    25 May 2017 #2
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 2,467
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by ricecrispies View Post
    Sometimes the volume control stops working for my Bluetooth audio receiver (which identifies as a Roxa Plus). I have tried switching to another audio device and then switching back, but this doesn't help. Disconnecting the bluetooth device and reconnecting it gets the volume working properly, but this is annoying if I am in the middle of listening to music. Is there a way to fix this problem properly, or at least to get it working again without interrupting the audio stream?
    By disconnecting do you mean uninstalling?......If not try uninstall then reinstall.
    Have you checked driver in Device Manager?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    25 May 2017 #3
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 139
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    By disconnecting I just mean disconnecting. When you say "uninstall", do you mean unpairing?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    25 May 2017 #4
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 2,467
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by ricecrispies View Post
    By disconnecting I just mean disconnecting. When you say "uninstall", do you mean unpairing?
    No completely remove from computer, then reinstall.
    Open Settings, click on Devices, then Bluetooth......clicking on device brings up option to remove device....then reinstall.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    25 May 2017 #5
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 139
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by dencal View Post
    No completely remove from computer, then reinstall.
    Open Settings, click on Devices, then Bluetooth......clicking on device brings up option to remove device....then reinstall.
    "Remove device" means to unpair the device. There isn't a specific device driver to uninstall. The USB audio connection is generic.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Remember volume level per program?
Ear trumpet comes close but is there anything that can remember volume level per application?
General Support
Microphone volume decreases when I speak to it
Ok so I am using Windows 10 versoin 1511 Build 10586.218. My sound card is build in Realtek HD Audio. Whenever, I use the mic, say for Skype call or in Control Panel>Speec Recognition>Setup Microphone, my microphone volume starts decreasing from...
Drivers and Hardware
Solved Looking to Create a Hotkey to Change the Volume Level of Line In
http://i.imgur.com/HB8NRt9.png Lowering and raising the levels bar on this^ with a keyboard key or combination of keys. I've been using Line In to listen to my game console audio but sometimes I need to adjust the volume, and I'd rather have a...
General Support
How do i keep the system volume to a certain level?
My system volume is very high, and 15 seconds later or something close to that the volume goes back up to max. this is really irritating, because when i get a notification or use cortana it hurts my ears, and when i change the volume it goes back...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:03.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums