Windows 10: What's the deal?

  1.    10 Jul 2015 #1

    What's the deal?


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.PNG 
Views:	191 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	23895

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture3.PNG 
Views:	8 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	23896

    In Nvidia Control Panel I appear to be running drive 353.30, but according to the uninstall list I still have 347.88. So what's the deal? Am I running 353.30 or 347.88? Make up your mind Windows 10!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,504
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       10 Jul 2015 #2

    I would use DDU to uninstall all the Nvidia drivers and then clean install the latest hotfix drivers, which are 353.49, I believe.

    That way you can be sure you aren't going to run into any weird conflicts.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       10 Jul 2015 #3

    GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Specifications | GeForce

    I guess if you look at the link his VC does not support Dx12
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    11 Jul 2015 #4

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    I would use DDU to uninstall all the Nvidia drivers and then clean install the latest hotfix drivers, which are 353.49, I believe.

    That way you can be sure you aren't going to run into any weird conflicts.
    Yeah, got it straightened out and it seems to be waking from sleep now so... Thanks!

    Gary said: View Post
    GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Specifications | GeForce

    I guess if you look at the link his VC does not support Dx12
    Is there relevance or are you just trying to make me feel bad?

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,504
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       13 Jul 2015 #5

    fracking4oil said: View Post
    Yeah, got it straightened out and it seems to be waking from sleep now so... Thanks!
    No problem. Glad I could help.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Free Windows 10 Now Looks A Terrible Deal (link) Microsoft needs to answers these questions and concern before RTM is released, so people can decided if they want windows 10. There are some parts of the Forbes article I agree with and...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:33.
Find Us