Windows 10: No audio on PC since downloading Win 10 last year
I think many questions can be answered if you'd please run these two reports
List any Problem devices
- Make sure devices are connected and powered on
- Click the Start Orb (in lower left corner), type msinfo32 in the search box. Hit Enter
- Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
- Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
- If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
- On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
Generate and attach a DirectX report
- In the search box type dxdiag then hit Enter
- Dxdiag window will appear. Notice progress in lower left window corner
- When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
- Upload the file to your next post
Source: Xbox Closes a Milestone Year in 2016 with an Exceptional Year Ahead for Gamers - Xbox Wire
Looking at the Last Modified Date in Windows File Explorer, the Year field shows the year 2036 on some files but not all. The Creation Date matches the Last Modified Date. This happens to folders and individual files.
I first noticed this when I...
Title. Screenie attached - the progress doesn't advance at all over any length of time.
How do I force updates?
Read more: HoloLens is a five year journey, first version out within a year
I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....