Keyboards


  1. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       #1

    Keyboards


    Can someone recommend a good Keyboard and Mouse for me. I have been using the Microsoft 3000 KB and The MS Wireless Mouse 5000 for quite a long time. I have a tendency to wear off the letters. This Combo seemed to last the longest for me. I was able to get the Combination at NewEgg for $28.00. But now they want $45.00 and other places want even more. Any advice would be appreciated.
      My Computer

  2. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,728
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #2

    What type of Keyboard are you shopping for. I have a Corsair K40 with a generic Amazon mouse and I'm very happy.
    Amazon.com: Corsair Raptor K40 Gaming Keyboard (CH-9000051-NA): Computers Accessories
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #3

    BunnyJ said:
    What type of Keyboard are you shopping for. I have a Corsair K40 with a generic Amazon mouse and I'm very happy.
    Amazon.com: Corsair Raptor K40 Gaming Keyboard (CH-9000051-NA): Computers Accessories
    This one probably would be OK. I can still use the MS Mouse with it. Thanks Jeff
      My Computer

  4. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,728
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #4

    Gary said:
    This one probably would be OK. I can still use the MS Mouse with it. Thanks Jeff
    Sure.. I don't see why not. I have a USB mouse and the Keyboard is a USB so they work fine together. I love the Keyboard.. it's a clicky and has a great feel and touch to it. Plus it lights up so that is a great feature.. well for me at least.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #5

    BunnyJ said:
    Sure.. I don't see why not. I have a USB mouse and the Keyboard is a USB so they work fine together. I love the Keyboard.. it's a clicky and has a great feel and touch to it. Plus it lights up so that is a great feature.. well for me at least.
    My God, NewEgg wants $90.00 for this one. I think I will use Amazon...
      My Computer

  6. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,728
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #6

    Gary said:
    My God, NewEgg wants $90.00 for this one. I think I will use Amazon...
    Good call..
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 4
    8.1 x64
       #7

    I like both very thin chiclet type keyboards and mechanical keyboards (kind of the two extremes).

    The two keyboards I have and am very happy with, have a good type feeling with (and therefore recommend) are these. But keyboards are a very personal thing imho, different people like very different keyboard feelings, before buying a keyboard I really encourage you to go try some out at a computer supermarket or shop close to you to know which ones feel right for YOU.

    The rapoo E9070 http://www.rapoo.com/ProductShow.asp...QK9AygpHU3E%3d

    The Quickfire XT with cherry brown switches (you can choose between different switches) http://gaming.coolermaster.com/en/pr...s/quickfirext/

    The rapoo e9070 is around 35$ on amazon, and the QuickfireXT around 90+$, but you can probably find it cheaper with deals elsewhere, I paid a lot less for it and it wasn't that long ago.

    Both of them are not back-light though.... that's the only minus point for me.

    Corsair's mechanical keyboards are supposed to be very good too... the K40 looks like a mechanical, but it's not, it has rubber dome keys, which is not necessarily bad, it just depends on what you want. The k40 looks very nice.
      My Computer

  8. AlanWade's Avatar
    Posts : 460
    Windows 10
       #8

    I had a SteelSeries which was good until the paint started to come off the keys and they wanted me to pay to send it to Denmark for repair after only 10 months, since then bought a Logitech G510s which hasnt given me any problems at all. The mouse is also a Logitech G402 which hasnt gave me any problems.
    Both reasonably priced.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums