Windows 10: Microsoft Mouse does not work after 19 October 2016 upgrade of Windows
Microsoft Mouse does not work after 19 October 2016 upgrade of Windows
I have a Logitech keyboard with inbuilt mouse. Beside that I have a Microsoft Mouse wirelss mouse type 700V2. Both mouses were working fine before the latest Windows upgrade.
I have noticed that the latest upgrade has installed Microsoft Mouse en Keyboard center but that this center does not support the older versions of Microsof Wireless mouse.
Indeed, a fter the upgrade my Microsoft mouse doen not work anymore. According Microsof I can solve that problem by installing IntelliPoint 8.2. After downloading the right IntelliPoint 8.2 my Windows 10 computer refuses to install Intellipoint 8.2.
My PC is 64bits but I am running 32 bits Windows 10. I have downloaded the 32 bit version of Intellipoint.
Any solution for this problem?
Deleting 374,707 items ... 99% complete <-- what is the remaining 1% ?
Time remaining <-- empty, why ?
items remaining: 0 (o bytes) <-- why does it never finish delete operation ?
Note: with delete command - as with most Windows 10 commands -...
Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for October 11 2016
Note: There may be latency issues due to replication, if the page does not display keep refreshing
Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s).
Source: October 2016 security update release MSRC
See also: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for October 2016
Windows Update - Check for and Install in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
Source: Xbox Live Games With Gold For October 2016 | Major Nelson
Read more: IP EXPO Europe 2016 - HoloLens