Windows 10: Windows 10 borders changed to 7, random low memory pop ups
Will wait for your task manager screenshot when next you get a memory warning.
Here's how to monitor your page file usage:
The Performance Monitor (perfmon.exe) has counters for the page file usage.
- Load it up by either running "perfmon" on a command line, or by selecting "Performance Monitor" under Administrative Tools.
- Expand "Monitoring Tools" in the left column and select "Performance Monitor."
- Right-click on the graph to the right and select, "Add Counters."
- Scroll down the list of available counters to "Paging File."
- Click on the down-arrow icon to the right of "Paging File."
- Click on "% Usage" under "Paging File" and then click the "Add" button to put the counter under the "Added counters" list on the right.
- Click the "OK" button.
The graph will now contain a line for the page file utilization percentage.
My laptop has been crashing randomly for no apparent trigger. But a noticeable cycle is ~ every 12 days.
Every time is the same error: "faulty hardware corrupted page"
So I try using memtest86 but with no luck (10 passes all gd)
I am facing random BSOD with different error messages as noted in the thread title.Attached is the zip file.
I was wondering if someone can help me before I lose my sanity. I built a new system in September and things were going OK until the recent 1511 update to Windows 10. Since then I've been getting a lot of BSOD errors pointing to...
I've found windows 10 is a bit random with USB memory stick. Previously under win7, some memory sticks work on the USB3 ports, some didn't, generally most worked on the USB2. Win7 was consistent with the various memory stick, same stick worked or...
I have been fighting with my computer for about four weeks now, and I am not getting anywhere. In a nutshell, my computer started to randomly shut down and seldom reboot. There are no specific patterns I notice, except that when I try to...