Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1.    20 Aug 2016 #21
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 28
    windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbird View Post
    Oh really , not sure I have seen that before....

    Did you try like in the other thread to use one already in Windows 10 ?


    I wanted to share my solution on ASUS U36SD:

    1.) Go in the device manager
    2.) Go on top menu "action" and then on "add Legacy hardware"
    3.) Go "next" and then on "select hardware manually..."
    4.) Choose "Imaging devices"
    5.) Just ignore the list and click "next" (in my case it was the Kyocera , 260ci... driver)
    6.) Be happy and have a working and rightly turned camera
    It shows blue screen and restarts
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    20 Aug 2016 #22
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 1,462
    Win10 1607

    Nice laptop...... I see it has a Conexant Audio Card , they also used to make the kind of USB2 Webcams , is the Conexant Audio Suite installed? just curious as it maybe an integrated Chip. (Sound and Cam)

    what does this do ?
    ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    20 Aug 2016 #23
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 28
    windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbird View Post
    Nice laptop...... I see it has a Conexant Audio Card , they also used to make the kind of USB2 Webcams , is the Conexant Audio Suite installed? just curious as it maybe an integrated Chip. (Sound and Cam)

    what does this do ?
    ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology
    ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology
    Enhances your ASUS notebook PC screen, reproducing richer and deeper colors for visually stunning experience. [ From Asus website ]

    Can you choose it for me because I don't know which one to choose ?

    Software | Conexant
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    20 Aug 2016 #24
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 1,462
    Win10 1607

    That isn't the right software......


    I think you should post the Problem over on the Asus Rog GL Notebook Forum ...other people who know your Laptop should be able to help better.


    GL Series Gaming Notebooks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    20 Aug 2016 #25
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 28
    windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbird View Post
    That isn't the right software......


    I think you should post the Problem over on the Asus Rog GL Notebook Forum ...other people who know your Laptop should be able to help better.


    GL Series Gaming Notebooks

    Thank you I will post it there
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    20 Aug 2016 #26
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 1,462
    Win10 1607

    I just looked on my old Asus Netbook , and it uses an Azurewave Webcam , but the PID is different , so I am not sure the Driver I have would work. The Cam Driver is Bundled with the Bluetooth Driver , not the Sound Driver though.

    product
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    20 Aug 2016 #27
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 28
    windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbird View Post
    I just looked on my old Asus Netbook , and it uses an Azurewave Webcam , but the PID is different , so I am not sure the Driver I have would work. The Cam Driver is Bundled with the Bluetooth Driver , not the Sound Driver though.

    product
    where is a driver ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    20 Aug 2016 #28
    Join Date : Jun 2016
    Posts : 1,462
    Win10 1607

    I have done some more looking on google and the Name of the Camera is just the Generic Microsoft name , but I found some more info on ASUS Website and it looks like perhaps from the PID you have a Chicony Camera from the 1st half ie VID_04F2

    The video captured by the ASUS Notebooks camera is upside down. How to resolve the issue?

    your PID................ USB\VID_04F2&PID_B424&REV_6969&MI_00

    ASUS webcam Driver Page

    ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Driver & Tools -
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    20 Aug 2016 #29
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 28
    windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbird View Post
    I have done some more looking on google and the Name of the Camera is just the Generic Microsoft name , but I found some more info on ASUS Website and it looks like perhaps from the PID you have a Chicony Camera from the 1st half ie VID_04F2

    The video captured by the ASUS Notebooks camera is upside down. How to resolve the issue?

    your PID................ USB\VID_04F2&PID_B424&REV_6969&MI_00

    ASUS webcam Driver Page

    ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Driver & Tools -
    I download Chicony Camera Driver and that what happened when I want to install it

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	342.7 KB 
ID:	97188
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    20 Aug 2016 #30
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 28
    windows 10 64bit
    Thread Starter
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
ASUS PC won't install latest updates causing black screen etc.
So recently, I have been encountering problems with my computer lately. The first has been trying to install the latest update for windows 10, but everytime it tries to install, it always ends up with the " Windows was unable to install updates...
General Support
Asus camera
I can not start my integrated camera or my external Logitech pro hd. I notice that I have exclamation marks next to USB root hub drives in device manager. I have unistalled the drivers and restarted on many occasions but they are still there. I ma...
Drivers and Hardware
Is there a new driver to fix the camera in a N50VC Asus laptop
I have an Asus N50VC laptop. I changed fro win 7 to win 10 and the built in camera turned upside down. Asus does not provide a new driver, probably because this laptop was bought in 2009. Windows updates for windows 10 has not solved the problem....
Drivers and Hardware
Asus Web Cam Camera not working
Hello I run windows 10 32 bit and my camera driver is not working i guess although in devices manger it shows like everything is alright! Help please
Drivers and Hardware
Laptop boots up to black screen with cursor, shows signs of activity.
I am trying to figure out what is going on with my mom's laptop. Two days ago she told me she was using her laptop and everything was fine, but then she left to do some things in the kitchen and came back a bit later to the screen off. Upon waking...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums