Page 89 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : May 2016
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10 x64
       25 May 2016 #881

    At this moment I use default Windows 10 audio drivers. When I install random version of Realtek Drivers I always have poorer Dell Audio so I still use default Windows 10 drivers
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,524
    All kinds
       25 May 2016 #882

    Tom89 said: View Post
    At this moment I use default Windows 10 audio drivers. When I install random version of Realtek Drivers I always have poorer Dell Audio so I still use default Windows 10 drivers
    Yes, they are "No frills" drivers and that may be for the best.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Mar 2016
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10
       25 May 2016 #883

    Tom89 said: View Post
    At this moment I use default Windows 10 audio drivers. When I install random version of Realtek Drivers I always have poorer Dell Audio so I still use default Windows 10 drivers
    I believe Dell Audio is the Realtek Driver. When you double-click on the 'Dell Audio' icon you get the 'Dell Audio' screen, which is the Realtek HD Audio Manager (C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe), but somehow rebranded to look like a Dell component. For screenshots of the Dell Audio screen see page 2 of this thread:

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...b-3122e659be0e
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 1,138
    Wndows 10 x64 Home
       25 May 2016 #884

    teaflask said: View Post
    I believe Dell Audio is the Realtek Driver. When you double-click on the 'Dell Audio' icon you get the 'Dell Audio' screen, which is the Realtek HD Audio Manager (C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe), but somehow rebranded to look like a Dell component. For screenshots of the Dell Audio screen see page 2 of this thread:

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...b-3122e659be0e
    Yes the Realtek drivers will show with the Dell brand as it's incorporated into the motherboard.
    I have an MSI motherboard and can download Realtek HD drivers from ASUS, Dell or any other manufacturer and after installing they always show as MSI.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSI2.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	81604
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : May 2016
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10 x64
       26 May 2016 #885

    teaflask said: View Post
    I believe Dell Audio is the Realtek Driver.
    No, is not. In my cheap laptop Dell 3147 Dell Audio do not have 98% of options in Realtek Drivers. For example I can't split volume for headphones and speakers. Only default Windows 10 driver have this option (lol).

    teaflask said: View Post
    For screenshots of the Dell Audio screen see page 2 of this thread
    These guys have Dell XPS. XPS is one of the more expensive laptop on Dell shops. Probably XPS have full version of Dell Audio. My cheap laptop don't so I really want original Realtek Drivers on my Dell laptop
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 1,138
    Wndows 10 x64 Home
       26 May 2016 #886

    New Release on MUC


    Realtek HD Audio Drivers version 6.0.1.7831WHQL for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 are now up on Microsoft Update Catalog.

    I almost missed these as I always check the Realtek ftp first and the only version of 7831 listed there is a test version.
    Installed the one from MUC and it's a good sounding driver.

    Microsoft Update Catalog
    Last edited by DooGie; 31 May 2016 at 16:30.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 1,138
    Wndows 10 x64 Home
       27 May 2016 #887

    Build 7831 WHQLis now up on the Realtek ftp.

    ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/Ge..._Win7_WHQL.zip

    username: spcust
    password: hwwk758z

    This covers x64 and x86 versions.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : May 2016
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10 Home x64
       28 May 2016 #888

    I have Alienware X51 R2 with Realtek ALC3861-CG audio chip and tried one of these drivers, but they seems to me like some public beta test. On official Realtek website are drivers one year old and not a single one of these "daily" builds have properly working Waves MaxxAudio. The only driver which is working with Waves is old Windows 8.1 driver from 2014. Realtek really has totally lost it..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Mar 2016
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10
       28 May 2016 #889

    X6205 said: View Post
    I have Alienware X51 R2 with Realtek ALC3861-CG audio chip and tried one of these drivers, but they seems to me like some public beta test. On official Realtek website are drivers one year old and not a single one of these "daily" builds have properly working Waves MaxxAudio. The only driver which is working with Waves is old Windows 8.1 driver from 2014. Realtek really has totally lost it..

    MaxxAudio seem to acknowledge the issue on their website (whether that really means anything is another matter):

    A note on Audio Drivers for Windows 10

    With the upgrade to Windows 10, some users have encountered issues with their audio drivers. We are working closely with our partners to ensure compatibility with Waves in the Windows 10 environment.


    Please consult the above support websites for further information on official support and updated audio drivers.
    Support | maxx.com
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 1,138
    Wndows 10 x64 Home
       28 May 2016 #890

    teaflask said: View Post
    MaxxAudio seem to acknowledge the issue on their website (whether that really means anything is another matter):

    Support | maxx.com

    Thanks for the link teaflask.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 - will the new win 10 driver ...
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
Drivers and Hardware
Realtek HD Audio audio output speaker issue on Windows 10 RTM 10240
Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
Drivers and Hardware
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
Drivers and Hardware
Solved Need audio driver for VIA VT1708S onboard audio.
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:21.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums