Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

  1.    08 May 2018 #841

    Strange , can not download 1803-version ( yet ? )……………..
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    08 May 2018 #842

    8425 working fine here, on win10 1803 plus after today's updates. In fact, sounds great too (coming from 8419).
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    08 May 2018 #843

    lakatoslaci43 said: View Post
    I had 6.01.8351 before I've updated. After the update I tried 6.0.1.8419 and 6.0.1.8425. I'm not sure how a "middle version" could solve my isue but I will give it a try later today.
    I'm simply suggesting because not all updates are good for everyone. They might work for someone's system and motherboard, while they might not work for someone else... just saying, eh.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    08 May 2018 #844

    erpster4 said: View Post
    Hi Brink.

    There's now a "full-fledged" version of the 6.0.1.8425 driver from MS Update Catalog that is 140.6Mb in size (for Win10 x64 only). for some users, here's the direct link from MS to get this 8425 driver.

    personally, I'll stay away from updating to the 1803 release of Win10 until Realtek gets any of their drivers to v8450 something or better. still some sound issues to work out for some systems until more new cumulative updates for v1803 come out.
    I will give the new 8425 a try. Seems to have the same number of files as 8412, which is the one I've been using until now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 10
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       08 May 2018 #845

    IntelliMoo said: View Post
    8425 working fine here, on win10 1803 plus after today's updates. In fact, sounds great too (coming from 8419).
    Does it have the Virtual Surround? If yes does it work?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    08 May 2018 #846

    lakatoslaci43 said: View Post
    Does it have the Virtual Surround? If yes does it work?
    Not something I ever used, so I don't know for sure. But I have the Asus control panel that has the sections: Speaker Configuration, Sound Effects, Room Correction, DTS Connect, DTS UltraPC II... So maybe?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 4,776
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1809
       08 May 2018 #847

    erpster4 said: View Post
    Hi Brink.

    There's now a "full-fledged" version of the 6.0.1.8425 driver from MS Update Catalog that is 140.6Mb in size (for Win10 x64 only). for some users, here's the direct link from MS to get this 8425 driver.

    personally, I'll stay away from updating to the 1803 release of Win10 until Realtek gets any of their drivers to v8450 something or better. still some sound issues to work out for some systems until more new cumulative updates for v1803 come out.



    8432 does not exist but 8433 does.
    Build 8432 does exist, I'm running it myself. However it's not available from the MUC

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8432.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	187892
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    08 May 2018 #848

    8425 sounds great on my system!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    09 May 2018 #849

    6.0.1.8432
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    09 May 2018 #850

    What is with the small size ones, they never get detected or install, when I tall my computer to look at them through device manager
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:51.
Find Us