Page 37 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
  1.    11 Apr 2017 #361
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 2,357
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1706 (CU build 15063.674)

    Probably they excluded older Realtek HD chipsets from the upgrade as there is no improvement for them using newer drivers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    11 Apr 2017 #362
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,439
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by spapakons View Post
    Probably they excluded older Realtek HD chipsets from the upgrade as there is no improvement for them using newer drivers.
    If Realtek would just provide some explanations of their drivers and what exactly they are for, there wouldn't be so much confusion.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    12 Apr 2017 #363
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 56
    WINDOWS 10

    Damn MS !!! not a single time without a hiccup ...
    broke my DTS sound + .....control panel disappeared ....& cannot trace its identity even i install manufacturer drivers( HP laptop - I installed the same driver few days back which installed DTS control panel automatically) but not now....
    looks like MS & Dolby to break stuff so that we would purchase shitty artificial sounding Dolby access( which they added as a new option in sound settings- clearly advertising Dolby even if it is not installed)!!!!

    Update - i even grabbed the DTS software seperate package from the manufacture driver package...& even downloaded it seperately from net....It simply refuses to install saying. You already have a DTS technology installed on this system. The product will not be installed
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    12 Apr 2017 #364
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 261
    Windows 10 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by sreekantt View Post
    Damn MS !!! not a single time without a hiccup ...
    broke my DTS sound + .....control panel disappeared ....& cannot trace its identity even i install manufacturer drivers( HP laptop - I installed the same driver few days back which installed DTS control panel automatically) but not now....
    looks like MS & Dolby to break stuff so that we would purchase shitty artificial sounding Dolby access( which they added as a new option in sound settings- clearly advertising Dolby even if it is not installed)!!!!

    Update - i even grabbed the DTS software seperate package from the manufacture driver package...& even downloaded it seperately from net....It simply refuses to install saying. You already have a DTS technology installed on this system. The product will not be installed
    Seems that installing this update should help you with your problem:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...date-kb4016251

    Let me know if it helps.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    12 Apr 2017 #365
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 56
    WINDOWS 10

    Quote Originally Posted by asturias7 View Post
    Seems that installing this update should help you with your problem:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...date-kb4016251

    Let me know if it helps.
    Sorry 4 confusion, believing in manufacturer as it was stable for me upto aniversary...didn't bother to check out realtek new drivers ..Realtek latest driver solved d issue....seems like Microsoft ended support 4 those age old manufacturer drivers
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    12 Apr 2017 #366
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 261
    Windows 10 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by sreekantt View Post
    Sorry 4 confusion, believing in manufacturer as it was stable for me upto aniversary...didn't bother to check out realtek new drivers ..Realtek latest driver solved d issue....seems like Microsoft ended support 4 those age old manufacturer drivers
    OK, glad everything's now OK for you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    13 Apr 2017 #367
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    PA
    Posts : 35
    Windows 10 Home

    Adjust 5.1 speakers with update


    Win Creators version, latest Realtek drivers:
    I have extremely low sound from my side speakers (5.1) and can't adjust them. There is no "app" to modify the various speaker settings, like distance etc.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    13 Apr 2017 #368
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 2,357
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1706 (CU build 15063.674)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Owl View Post
    Win Creators version, latest Realtek drivers: I have extremely low sound from my side speakers (5.1) and can't adjust them. There is no "app" to modify the various speaker settings, like distance etc.
    Can't these be adjusted from PowerDVD or VLC or other player? What about the volume controls in Playback Devices (right-click on the speaker icon near the clock)?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    13 Apr 2017 #369
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    PA
    Posts : 35
    Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by spapakons View Post
    Can't these be adjusted from PowerDVD or VLC or other player? What about the volume controls in Playback Devices (right-click on the speaker icon near the clock)?
    No. Not the same thing. I'll keep looking. Thanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    15 Apr 2017 #370
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 138
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64

    Quote Originally Posted by asturias7 View Post
    Don't ask me what the heck MUC are doing, but now the Windows 10 Anniversary 6.0.1.8105 update is back to being a "full" update, but now when you extract it, it is up from 277 previously to 285 files. It's all so confusing. I wish both Realtek and WUC would provide changelogs or some sort of explanation along with these updates.
    there are now 4 downloads for v6.0.1.8105 from MUC (ALL 4 of them are X64 - no 32bit versions currently available)
    the 129.2Mb package supports the following IDs:
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0295&subsys_103c8311
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0295&subsys_103c8312
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0295&subsys_103c8315
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0295&subsys_103c8316
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0298&subsys_17aa3810
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0892&subsys_10199c14
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0293&subsys_17aa504b
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0293&subsys_17aa504e
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0293&subsys_17aa5053
    the 101.0Mb package supports the following IDs (two of these are listed at MUC):
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0298&subsys_102807e3
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0298&subsys_102807e4
    I know for sure that subsys IDs beginning with "1028" are Dell specific

    And the 60.9Mb package supports the following IDs:
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0293&subsys_17aa504b
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0293&subsys_17aa504e
    hdaudio\func_01&ven_10ec&dev_0293&subsys_17aa5053
    Subsys IDs beginning with "17AA" is vendor ID for Lenovo
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 - will the new win 10 driver ...
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
Drivers and Hardware
Realtek HD Audio audio output speaker issue on Windows 10 RTM 10240
Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
Drivers and Hardware
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
Drivers and Hardware
Solved Need audio driver for VIA VT1708S onboard audio.
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums