Windows 10: Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version


  1. Posts : 205
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       18 Mar 2017 #261

    asturias7 said: View Post
    I was thinking the same, until...

    Realtek HD Audio v6.0.1.8083 (64-bit):
    http://www.catalog.update.microsoft....x?q=6.0.1.8083
    v6.0.1.8083 now available for both 32bit and 64bit Windows [SIX downloads available at MS Update Catalog - 2 of them 32bit, the other 4 are 64bit].

    Update the first post, Brink :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 29,983
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17692
    Thread Starter
       18 Mar 2017 #262

    Thank you. First post updated. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    20 Mar 2017 #263

    Realtek HD Audio v6.0.1.8090 (64-bit) now available on MC:
    http://www.catalog.update.microsoft....x?q=6.0.1.8090
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 29,983
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17692
    Thread Starter
       20 Mar 2017 #264

    Thank you. First post updated. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 3,850
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1803
       20 Mar 2017 #265

    asturias7 said: View Post
    Realtek HD Audio v6.0.1.8090 (64-bit) now available on MC:
    http://www.catalog.update.microsoft....x?q=6.0.1.8090

    Thanks asturias7 :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 68
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home (x64) Build 14393.1066 (RS1)
       20 Mar 2017 #266

    hey guys, just found this thread, don't know if it'd be useful to me, too..

    My MB has a Realtek ALC888 integrated chipset; I always used the Windows preinstalled drivers but I have only standard controls with these one, no try icon etc etc. So, are the drivers here good for me? Will I have more controls on audio features after installation?

    thanks!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    20 Mar 2017 #267

    brainvision said: View Post
    hey guys, just found this thread, don't know if it'd be useful to me, too..

    My MB has a Realtek ALC888 integrated chipset; I always used the Windows preinstalled drivers but I have only standard controls with these one, no try icon etc etc. So, are the drivers here good for me? Will I have more controls on audio features after installation?

    thanks!
    Oh yes, it should be good for you but number of features varies with MB's make. Some get more, some less.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 68
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home (x64) Build 14393.1066 (RS1)
       20 Mar 2017 #268

    CountMike said: View Post
    Oh yes, it should be good for you but number of features varies with MB's make. Some get more, some less.
    hope not less for me, at least!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    20 Mar 2017 #269

    brainvision said: View Post
    hope not less for me, at least!
    Which MB do you have there ? Gigabyte for instance gets less options but Raeltek control pane works.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 68
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home (x64) Build 14393.1066 (RS1)
       20 Mar 2017 #270

    CountMike said: View Post
    Which MB do you have there ? Gigabyte for instance gets less options but Raeltek control pane works.
    not Gigabyte but ASRock M3A785GMH/128M.. I still have original CD driver (for Windows Vista ) and I noticed there are two audio drivers there, one in the Audio folder, one in the NB Audio one.. ???
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  

    Related Threads
    Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
    Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
    New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
    My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33.
    Find Us