Page 238 of 313 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288 ... LastLast
  1.    23 Apr 2017 #2371
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 6
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by fdegrove View Post
    Hi,

    You might want to uninstall the Realtek software and see if the generic MS High definition audio drivers detect it correctly but I somehow doubt it.

    Best,
    Tryed even that and nothing, still recognize my mic as speaker
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    23 Apr 2017 #2372
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 2,303
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1706 (CU build 15063.608)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZigaZG View Post
    Tryed even that and nothing, still recognize my mic as speaker
    In some setups, you can either have multichannel sound or stereo + mic + line in. If you need to use your mic, configure speakers to stereo.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    23 Apr 2017 #2373
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 6
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by spapakons View Post
    In some setups, you can either have multichannel sound or stereo + mic + line in. If you need to use your mic, configure speakers to stereo.
    i did that and all works fine when it plug in on back panel, thnaks
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    24 Apr 2017 #2374
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Home x64

    I wonder if Win10 is using different way of audio processing than Win8.1. What else would explain so big differencies in audio quality. I have Alienware X51 R2 with Realtek ALC3861-CG audio chip and i tried one of these drivers, but also new official Realtek HD audio driver from january 2017, but audio quality is much worse, somehow muffled. Since there is no official Win10 driver for my system on DELL website, thank good for Win8.1 driver which is compatible and sound quality is much more better, clearer, more dynamic. Also MaxxAudio from Waves is working fine, but i don't use it. IMO not only Realtek has totally lost it but also Microsoft Windows 10 Update is offering me by default broken driver. MaxxAudio is not present and clicking on restore default settings gives me instant BSOD. What a sad joke both companies..
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    25 Apr 2017 #2375
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 2,303
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1706 (CU build 15063.608)

    Quote Originally Posted by X6205 View Post
    I wonder if Win10 is using different way of audio processing than Win8.1. What else would explain so big differencies in audio quality. I have Alienware X51 R2 with Realtek ALC3861-CG audio chip and i tried one of these drivers, but also new official Realtek HD audio driver from january 2017, but audio quality is much worse, somehow muffled. Since there is no official Win10 driver for my system on DELL website, thank good for Win8.1 driver which is compatible and sound quality is much more better, clearer, more dynamic. Also MaxxAudio from Waves is working fine, but i don't use it. IMO not only Realtek has totally lost it but also Microsoft Windows 10 Update is offering me by default broken driver. MaxxAudio is not present and clicking on restore default settings gives me instant BSOD. What a sad joke both companies..
    Typical example of not-perfect MS drivers. That's why I prefer older OEM drivers (from manufacturer's site) over newer drivers from Windows Update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    25 Apr 2017 #2376
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 221
    Windows 10 64-bit

    #UPDATE to v6.0.1.8117 being provided on MUC:
    There are now several options for Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 8.1 Drivers , Windows Vista, Windows 10 RS2, Windows 10, Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Windows 10 Creators Update, and Windows 10 RS2, in both 32-bit & 64-bit versions.
    Microsoft Update Catalog
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    25 Apr 2017 #2377
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 23,759
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 16362
    Thread Starter

    Thank you. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    27 Apr 2017 #2378
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 31
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit

    Version 6.0.1.8125 has been released on the Microsoft Update Catalog (64-bit only).
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    27 Apr 2017 #2379
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 23,759
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 16362
    Thread Starter

    Thank you TeeJay. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    28 Apr 2017 #2380
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 221
    Windows 10 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay3800 View Post
    Version 6.0.1.8125 has been released on the Microsoft Update Catalog (64-bit only).
    Thanks Teejay.

    *Update: Now there are 3 download options. For Win 10 Anniversary, Win 10 Creators, and Win 10 and later.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 - will the new win 10 driver ...
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
Drivers and Hardware
Realtek HD Audio audio output speaker issue on Windows 10 RTM 10240
Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
Drivers and Hardware
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
Drivers and Hardware
Solved Need audio driver for VIA VT1708S onboard audio.
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums