Page 230 of 313 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280 ... LastLast
  1.    17 Apr 2017 #2291
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 23,758
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 16362
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock86 View Post
    Version 6.0.1.8110 (64-bit): http://download.windowsupdate.com/c/...6833802298.cab

    There is no Realtek HD Audio Manager in Control Panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay3800 View Post
    Thanks, Rock86!

    32-bit and 64-bit versions of 8110 are also available on the Microsoft Update Catalog as well.
    Thank you. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    17 Apr 2017 #2292
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 138
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64

    Quote Originally Posted by asturias7 View Post
    I believe 3rd party or unofficial drivers are not permitted here.
    yup no 3rd party sites involving station drivers.

    on the other hand, Microstar International (MSI) posted v8105 of their web site this past weekend that does include the Nahimic APO DLL files, which were missing from the v8105 downloads from MUC.

    and though there is a v8117 download - I've gotten that one directly from Realtek themselves and not from a 3rd party site (PM me for the secret link cuz I won't share it here)

    Edit: I've just downloaded 8110 from MS Update Catalog and I do get a working Realtek HD Audio Control Panel with that one; v8110 does not include the four Nahimic APO resource DLL files (NAHIMICAPOlfx.dll, NahimicAPONSControl.dll, NAHIMICV2apo.dll & NAHIMICV3apo.dll). Rock86 should tell us what kind of computer he's using.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    17 Apr 2017 #2293
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 41
    WINDOWS 10

    Quote Originally Posted by erpster4 View Post
    yup no 3rd party sites involving station drivers.

    on the other hand, Microstar International (MSI) posted v8105 of their web site this past weekend that does include the Nahimic APO DLL files, which were missing from the v8105 downloads from MUC.

    and though there is a v8117 download - I've gotten that one directly from Realtek themselves and not from a 3rd party site (PM me for the secret link cuz I won't share it here)

    Edit: I've just downloaded 8110 from MS Update Catalog and I do get a working Realtek HD Audio Control Panel with that one; v8110 does not include the four Nahimic APO resource DLL files (NAHIMICAPOlfx.dll, NahimicAPONSControl.dll, NAHIMICV2apo.dll & NAHIMICV3apo.dll). Rock86 should tell us what kind of computer he's using.
    u mean...realtek planning to release their driver soon ??
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    17 Apr 2017 #2294
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    6.0.1.8110 from Microsoft Update Catalog + Onboard Realtek ALC887 on ASUS H87-PRO mainboard + Windows 10 Creators Update 64-bit = no Realtek HD Audio Manager in Control Panel and system tray.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    17 Apr 2017 #2295
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 9,976
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock86 View Post
    6.0.1.8110 from Microsoft Update Catalog + Onboard Realtek ALC887 on ASUS H87-PRO mainboard + Windows 10 Creators Update 64-bit = no Realtek HD Audio Manager in Control Panel and system tray.
    Did you just update or did clean install of driver ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    17 Apr 2017 #2296
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Did you just update or did clean install of driver ?
    Clean install. I have updated "High definition audio device" driver (generic driver).
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    17 Apr 2017 #2297
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 221
    Windows 10 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by erpster4 View Post
    yup no 3rd party sites involving station drivers.

    on the other hand, Microstar International (MSI) posted v8105 of their web site this past weekend that does include the Nahimic APO DLL files, which were missing from the v8105 downloads from MUC.

    and though there is a v8117 download - I've gotten that one directly from Realtek themselves and not from a 3rd party site (PM me for the secret link cuz I won't share it here)

    Edit: I've just downloaded 8110 from MS Update Catalog and I do get a working Realtek HD Audio Control Panel with that one; v8110 does not include the four Nahimic APO resource DLL files (NAHIMICAPOlfx.dll, NahimicAPONSControl.dll, NAHIMICV2apo.dll & NAHIMICV3apo.dll). Rock86 should tell us what kind of computer he's using.
    Sent you a PM.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    17 Apr 2017 #2298
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 9,976
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock86 View Post
    Clean install. I have updated "High definition audio device" driver (generic driver).
    Maybe it didn't install (register in Control panel. Can you navigate to C:\Program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA and see if there is "RAVCpl64.exe". If it works you can make a shortcut for it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    17 Apr 2017 #2299
    Join Date : Sep 2016
    Posts : 221
    Windows 10 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock86 View Post
    Clean install. I have updated "High definition audio device" driver (generic driver).
    Tell me if these files are missing in the update you tried to install:
    DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe, DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe, DTSU2PGFX32.dll, DTSU2PLFX32.dll, DTSU2PREC32.dll, DTSU2PGFX64.dll, DTSU2PLFX64.dll & DTSU2PREC64.dll

    If they are missing, that is why you're having problems.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    17 Apr 2017 #2300
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,327
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1703

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock86 View Post
    Version 6.0.1.8110 (64-bit): http://download.windowsupdate.com/c/...6833802298.cab

    There is no Realtek HD Audio Manager in Control Panel.
    Thanks for the heads up on this release
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 - will the new win 10 driver ...
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
Drivers and Hardware
Realtek HD Audio audio output speaker issue on Windows 10 RTM 10240
Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
Drivers and Hardware
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
Drivers and Hardware
Solved Need audio driver for VIA VT1708S onboard audio.
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums