Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

  1.    1 Day Ago #1641

    MUC have released 6.0.1.8569, but it's the UAD:
    Microsoft Update Catalog
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 2
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       23 Hours Ago #1642

    asturias7 said: View Post
    MUC have released 6.0.1.8569, but it's the UAD:
    Microsoft Update Catalog
    What is UDA? What is HDA? what is the difference? Which is better? I am using Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.376 , I don't know anything about audio drivers, please help

    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H, Realtek ALC1150 codec
    Headset: HyperX Cloud 2 (i am using hyperX sound card but not using 7.1 feature)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    22 Hours Ago #1643

    Os247 said: View Post
    What is UDA? What is HDA? what is the difference? Which is better? I am using Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.376 , I don't know anything about audio drivers, please help

    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H, Realtek ALC1150 codec
    Headset: HyperX Cloud 2 (i am using hyperX sound card but not using 7.1 feature)

    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version - Page 122 - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 2
    Windows 10 64 1607
       13 Hours Ago #1644

    Any realtek HD audio for Windows 10 LTSB 1607? thanks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 8
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
       11 Hours Ago #1645

    asturias7 said: View Post
    MUC have released 6.0.1.8569, but it's the UAD:
    Microsoft Update Catalog
    I succesfully installed the driver but when I try to install the Realtek Audio Control from Microsoft Store I receive error 0x803FB005

    Any ideas for how to troubleshoot this? I'm running W10 Pro Insider Preview, OS Build 182777.1000 (1809 version)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 23
    Windows 10 Pro RS4 x64
       11 Hours Ago #1646

    slowreboot said: View Post
    I succesfully installed the driver but when I try to install the Realtek Audio Control from Microsoft Store I receive error 0x803FB005

    Any ideas for how to troubleshoot this? I'm running W10 Pro Insider Preview, OS Build 182777.1000 (1809 version)
    That is not 1809/RS5. That is the next Win 10, 19H1 or w/e they wanna call it.

    Anyway, the Audio Control UWP app will not install (or not work if already installed) if it detects an unsupported driver. When I first started to use UAD this created lots of headaches for me. In short, clean the audio driver (DDU now has the option), make sure the driver is supported (by device ID, but it's best you just need to learn what exact driver you require; for example, I know that for my motherboard I always need the Generic RTK UAD, no additional services/features), install that.

    Contrary to what a lot of people say, you will not hear differences between the drivers at the exact same settings, it's placebo. So I'd stick with whatever is on the OEM site and don't be adventurous with these new versions unless you are sure you have better ears than a musician. The only reason I'd recommend always installing new RTK drivers is:

    - if you have a changelog (you won't see one, rest assured)
    - if it fixes something broken on your specific config (but without changelog, you'll never know...)
    - if it's required for compatibility with some specific app or OS (but again, without changelog, you will just have to fool around and see what happens blindly).

    If all features work and audio is fine, keep it that way.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    2 Hours Ago #1647

    Another IT company behaving like grocers, WTH is with them ? No explanations about anything they do, customer support is next to nothing, the bigger they are, the less they communicate and have lousy sites and slower FTPs. I mean it's ridiculous what they are doing, starting with MS and down to last little developer.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24.
Find Us