Windows 10: Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

  1.    30 Nov 2017 #1571

    s0urce said: View Post
    Anyone here uses the built-in equalizer on Realtek HD Audio Manager? If so, would like to know which settings you guys use, so i can try and play with different ones as well
    where do you change the equalizer settings even?
    i have some problem that google chrome and other stuff always gets put to maximum volume when starting the program again,so i guess thats maybe caused by that? because on my other machine with the same driver it works fine.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    30 Nov 2017 #1572

    fleks said: View Post
    where do you change the equalizer settings even?
    Not sure if that's the cause. I'm talking about the "sound effects" tab.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	166257
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 (Fall Creators Update, 1709)
       30 Nov 2017 #1573

    Just installed the .8308 drivers. And holy crap. They sound REALLY good. Hopefully Realtek doesn't screw it up with the next driver release, because the current sound quality is great. I really don't want to see RT screw it up.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    30 Nov 2017 #1574

    s0urce said: View Post
    Not sure if that's the cause. I'm talking about the "sound effects" tab.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	166257
    It looks like that little button to the right of the Reset button will switch the view to the equalizer sliders.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    30 Nov 2017 #1575

    IntelliMoo said: View Post
    It looks like that little button to the right of the Reset button will switch the view to the equalizer sliders.
    Exactly. I was just wondering if someone is using custom presets or other ones, to improve sound experience.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 (Fall Creators Update, 1709)
       30 Nov 2017 #1576

    IntelliMoo said: View Post
    It looks like that little button to the right of the Reset button will switch the view to the equalizer sliders.
    That is exactly what the button does. (Screenshot is attached below, but the design is a little bit different since I have a MSI motherboard with an MSI audio design, and as such the Audio Manager looks a bit different, also, the reason why there are two Sound Effect tabs is because the 2nd one is for Nahimic Audio)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	166264
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    30 Nov 2017 #1577

    s0urce said: View Post
    Anyone here uses the built-in equalizer on Realtek HD Audio Manager? If so, would like to know which settings you guys use, so i can try and play with different ones as well
    Volume - 27%
    Environment - Living Room
    Equalizer - Rock
    Virtual Surround
    Loudness Equalization
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    01 Dec 2017 #1578

    s0urce said: View Post
    Exactly. I was just wondering if someone is using custom presets or other ones, to improve sound experience.
    My Sound Effects are:
    Environment - City (with Loudness Equalization checked)
    Equalizer - Rock
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 (Fall Creators Update, 1709)
       01 Dec 2017 #1579

    s0urce said: View Post
    Exactly. I was just wondering if someone is using custom presets or other ones, to improve sound experience.
    No effects or presets over here. Just default audio settings, that way, everything I listen to sounds like it should. I never really liked the idea of using EQs or anything to boost bass or other variables.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    01 Dec 2017 #1580

    KamranMackey said: View Post
    No effects or presets over here. Just default audio settings, that way, everything I listen to sounds like it should. I never really liked the idea of using EQs or anything to boost bass or other variables.
    EQs is useless when you're pairing with amplifier/dac.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44.
Find Us