Windows 10: Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

  1.    17 Nov 2017 #1451

    That MB has some enhancements in addition to Alc 1220 Realtek chip, could be any that are malfunctioning. Did you try drivers from Gigabyte site ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    17 Nov 2017 #1452

    CountMike said: View Post
    That MB has some enhancements in addition to Alc 1220 Realtek chip, could be any that are malfunctioning. Did you try drivers from Gigabyte site ?
    Yes, I did. Both mentioned versions are from Gigabyte site - Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE


    When I tried to download the one from Realtek website - there was no Realtek HD audio manager installed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 5
    Win 10 1709 12.299.64 x64
       17 Nov 2017 #1453

    Ok so, i have still some crack/popping but very sporadic.
    To make the drivers working you need to update your win to the last update.
    i had 1703 xxx and only 8210 worked.
    Since i updated win to 1709 16.299.64 all drivers working 8287/8295 etc.
    So i think the problem are not the drivers but the circuit of the sound, is not well isolated or something.
    But now is more than acceptable.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    17 Nov 2017 #1454

    Apollo 2 said: View Post
    Ok so, i have still some crack/popping but very sporadic.
    To make the drivers working you need to update your win to the last update.
    i had 1703 xxx and only 8210 worked.
    Since i updated win to 1709 16.299.64 all drivers working 8287/8295 etc.
    So i think the problem are not the drivers but the circuit of the sound, is not well isolated or something.
    But now is more than acceptable.
    Ok.. that's a good point! Don't you mind to check your mic while recording yourself (with youtube or MP3 turned ON?) or just be on Discord/Skype or something like that .. If you can hear (or see in the settings) some output sound that your microphone is picking up?

    EDIT: But my microphone problem.. must be something with some software (I am sure it's Realtek drivers). Regarding it's working until I reboot the PC.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 5
    Win 10 1709 12.299.64 x64
       17 Nov 2017 #1455

    luckerr said: View Post
    Ok.. that's a good point! Don't you mind to check your mic while recording yourself (with youtube or MP3 turned ON?) or just be on Discord/Skype or something like that .. If you can hear (or see in the settings) some output sound that your microphone is picking up?
    EDIT: But my microphone problem.. must be something with some software (I am sure it's Realtek drivers). Regarding it's working until I reboot the PC.
    I havent a mic, just headset, problem to me it was desync audio while i wacth stream, but not always it happen.. it depend of the day :P
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 5
    Win 10 1709 12.299.64 x64
       17 Nov 2017 #1456

    But i think we are going out of thread.. this is a gigabbyte issue.
    Not drivers, cos some friends with MSI and same drivers they have no problem at all.
    In the page before i posted my thread on support gigabyte forum, go there, there are more experiences from other users

    Aorus z370 g7 sounds problem realtek | GIGABYTE USA Forum
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    17 Nov 2017 #1457

    I don't think that you are right. Problems like:
    1.) there is no Realtek HD audio manager installed
    2.) no sound after installing new drivers
    3.) something messed up with the Acoustic Echo Cancellation.. not holding all the time

    I am not saying that this can be problem only from Realtek site.. but deffinitely somewhere between Gigabyte - Realtek in this case.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    17 Nov 2017 #1458

    I have Win10 1709 16.299.64 and tried new once from today 6.0.1.8302 + older 8295 and there is no sound. Both installed via *.exe file, because when I extract CAB, it does nothing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    17 Nov 2017 #1459

    I tried the 8281 version from Gigabyte's site but I get no sound with it. However, if I install the 8295 realtek drivers on top then it works. BUT the Sound Blaster X 720 software still gives me the device not found error. Frustrating.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    17 Nov 2017 #1460

    luckerr said: View Post
    I have Win10 1709 16.299.64 and tried new once from today 6.0.1.8302 + older 8295 and there is no sound. Both installed via *.exe file, because when I extract CAB, it does nothing.
    To install a cab file, you need to unpack it with something like 7zip. After unpacked, goto the start button. Right click on it. Goto 'device manager' find yer soundcard and tell it to update driver. Point it to where you unpacked the driver and you are good to go. If you need more detailed information for this process, i am sure its somewhere in the now only 147 pages :)

    150 pages gone lol
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:19.
Find Us