Windows 10: Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

  1.    01 Sep 2017 #1071

    Hi,

    No worries. We'll get a new release in a couple of days anyhow.

    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    01 Sep 2017 #1072

    DooGie said: View Post
    Yes I noticed that. 32-bit versions and other builds for different Windows 10 releases. I still don't like them though :)
    Neither do I, was just pointing it out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    01 Sep 2017 #1073

    Christoph34 said: View Post
    did you test it? how does it sound?

    I'm still at 8228, I think it has the better sound so far
    I don't like it at all, sounds muffled up on my system.

    But, I do like 6.0.1.8233 a lot:
    Microsoft Update Catalog
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    01 Sep 2017 #1074

    asturias7 said: View Post
    I don't like it at all, sounds muffled up on my system.

    But, I do like 6.0.1.8233 a lot:
    Microsoft Update Catalog
    thanks, downloading

    Update;


    listening, yeah yeah, I like it...
    Last edited by Christoph34; 01 Sep 2017 at 22:00.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 9
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       02 Sep 2017 #1075

    Strange, on my laptop all of the newer Realtek drivers (newer than 8033) sound muffled... Version 8033, on the other hand, sound very distorted and overcompressed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    02 Sep 2017 #1076

    which of this updates can i use for my dell inspiron 17 5767.
    My audio has been skipping/stuttering after windows creators update.

    Please help!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    02 Sep 2017 #1077

    mark7 said: View Post
    Strange, on my laptop all of the newer Realtek drivers (newer than 8033) sound muffled... Version 8033, on the other hand, sound very distorted and overcompressed.
    maybe unistalling and erasing the driver that's left in device manager and then reinstalling everything
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 9
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       02 Sep 2017 #1078

    Christoph34 said: View Post
    maybe unistalling and erasing the driver that's left in device manager and then reinstalling everything
    Tried that many, many times with many driver versions. Even OEM ones. No improvement, they all sounded the same (muffled).
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    02 Sep 2017 #1079

    mark7 said: View Post
    Tried that many, many times with many driver versions. Even OEM ones. No improvement, they all sounded the same (muffled).
    but, the sound comes out the speakers, or are you using headphones? maybe the speakers are just bad
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 9
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       02 Sep 2017 #1080

    Christoph34 said: View Post
    but, the sound comes out the speakers, or are you using headphones? maybe the speakers are just bad
    No, the speakers are not bad. I tried installing some third-party drivers and the sound was much better, but those drivers have some other issues so they are not really usable long-term...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  

    Related Threads
    Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
    Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
    New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
    My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:48.
    Find Us