Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    25 Jul 2016 #1
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 122
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit

    Need help to fix these drivers


    Hi guys,

    I have lenovo T400 laptop and I am using windows 10 pro on it and I want to know which drivers are missing on my laptop.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0be5b10fee.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	4.0 KB 
ID:	92056

    Regards.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    25 Jul 2016 #2
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,608
    Win 10 X64 Pro 15063

    At a guess, you need chipset drivers.

    The latest ones that Lenovo lists for the T400 are for Windows 8. I hope that these help:

    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/prod...loads/DS014952
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    26 Jul 2016 #3
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 122
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by bobkn View Post
    At a guess, you need chipset drivers.

    The latest ones that Lenovo lists for the T400 are for Windows 8. I hope that these help:

    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/prod...loads/DS014952
    It dosent effect and its still showing the same drivers issues.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    26 Jul 2016 #4
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 263
    Windows 10 Home

    What you need to do is go into Device Manager, right click on the unknown device, and click Properties. A new window will open. At the top, click on the Details tab. Right under Property, click the down arrow and choose Hardware Ids. Under Value, Right click on the first item that comes up and choose Copy.

    Next do a Google search for the first item that came up. You can just Paste the item into Google search. That will tell you what device you are looking for. Then go to the Lenovo's website and download the driver.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    26 Jul 2016 #5
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 131
    Windows 10 Pro

    PCI Vendor and Device Lists

    Easier than Googling.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    26 Jul 2016 #6
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 122
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustMe View Post
    What you need to do is go into Device Manager, right click on the unknown device, and click Properties. A new window will open. At the top, click on the Details tab. Right under Property, click the down arrow and choose Hardware Ids. Under Value, Right click on the first item that comes up and choose Copy.

    Next do a Google search for the first item that came up. You can just Paste the item into Google search. That will tell you what device you are looking for. Then go to the Lenovo's website and download the driver.
    one driver resolved

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3ddc6e1b15.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	92215

    cant find others.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    26 Jul 2016 #7
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 122
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
    PCI Vendor and Device Lists

    Easier than Googling.
    How to know vender and device list ?

    Edit: Its hard to find old drivers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    26 Jul 2016 #8
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 263
    Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by jk22 View Post
    How to know vender and device list ?

    Edit: Its hard to find old drivers.
    Try putting the device ID into the Device Search.

    Just for future reference, before I do an upgrade or a clean install I always go into Device Manager, click the plus mark next to each device, this will show you exactly what hardware on your computer. Next take a picture of Device Manager with your phone. Be sure to get all the deceives. You may need to take a couple pictures to get them all. If you come up with any Unknown Devices you can look at your phone and see what's missing. You can do the same thing with Print Screen. Paste the picture into Paint and print it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    26 Jul 2016 #9
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 122
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustMe View Post
    Try putting the device ID into the Device Search.

    Just for future reference, before I do an upgrade or a clean install I always go into Device Manager, click the plus mark next to each device, this will show you exactly what hardware on your computer. Next take a picture of Device Manager with your phone. Be sure to get all the deceives. You may need to take a couple pictures to get them all. If you come up with any Unknown Devices you can look at your phone and see what's missing. You can do the same thing with Print Screen. Paste the picture into Paint and print it.
    0x0592 Ricoh R5C833 R5C8xx Memory Stick Controller

    0x0843 Ricoh SD Host Controller 0x1180

    0x2a47 Active Management Technology - SOL 0x8086


    tell me which drivers will i need to install now ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    26 Jul 2016 #10
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,608
    Win 10 X64 Pro 15063

    AMT:

    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/prod...loads/DS013536

    Ricoh card reader:

    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/prod...loads/DS003536

    These are Windows 7 drivers. No idea whether they'll work with 10. Three options:

    Run the installers. With luck, they work.

    If they don't work, run them in compatibility mode.

    If that doesn't work, extract the installers (7Zip, freeware) and run the installer manually.

    Best of luck.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Kernel Drivers Crashing for all NVIDIA drivers with GTX 745
Hi, I need help with crashing due to kernel drivers. This problem started on Windows 8, and I upgraded to Windows 10, and is still crashing. I have done many things to attempt to fix this problem, such as using DDR to uninstall drivers, rolling back...
Graphic Cards
Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?
I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues. The page I am using for drivers is here: MSI Global And I am following the suggested order. 1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA...
Drivers and Hardware
Does firmware drivers get completely replaced by OS drivers at boot?
To my knowledge, when an OS such as Windows 8.1 is booted, all firmware/bios drivers are replaced by more appropriate OS drivers in the boot drive during start up. I learnt this happens for the latest versions of Windows. Am I right? Do all bios...
Drivers and Hardware
Video Drivers/Playback drivers/gaming issues/very slow?
Hi everyone, I really have a big complain about Windows 10 and that is the video playback buffer. Back at Windows 8.1 i had no issues at all. I regret getting this upgrade. So I've been searching for my drivers which is an Intel(R) HD Graphics (I...
Drivers and Hardware
Help with Windows 10 Broadcom Drivers 802.11g Drivers
I have an OLD Computer That works Excellant I have Windows 7 Pro Edition when i upgraded to windows 10 my drivers for Broadcom 802.11g would not load and i could not connect to the net other than Directly sitting next to my Router Any Thoughts ...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:55.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums