Windows 10: CPU Solved

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
  1.    31 May 2016 #111

    yes that's it
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 26,762
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       31 May 2016 #112

    petra9999 said: View Post
    yes that's it
    And your programs/apps that you have installed are still there?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    31 May 2016 #113

    Not the apps the were removed it is as if the sys. did a 3/4factory reset I think?? I have to run to the store back in 15 the eset is running a scan now first scan takes longer I think be back soon
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 26,762
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       31 May 2016 #114

    petra9999 said: View Post
    Not the apps the were removed it is as if the sys. did a 3/4factory reset I think?? I have to run to the store back in 15 the eset is running a scan now first scan takes longer I think be back soon
    Ok, talk latter....
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 26,762
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       31 May 2016 #115

    To the other members actively working this post......

    What I'm seeing sounds more like a restore of an earlier system image, not a reset. What do you think?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    31 May 2016 #116

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Ok, talk latter....
    TC their IS one thing simrick wanted Peter to do, and so far it still has not been done. On his free version of Malwarebytes he NEVER checked the Check for Root Kit option <--- He needs to re-run Malwarebytes with that option turned on.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    31 May 2016 #117

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    To the other members actively working this post......

    What I'm seeing sounds more like a restore of an earlier system image, not a reset. What do you think?
    That could be TC ....I'm still a little confused on just what he did from Safe Mode that took 3.5 hours to complete!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    31 May 2016 #118

    Also if Pete did use the restore option ....then we are back to square one .....all those PUPS are BACK!!! plus some of the apps we wanted him to remove.....at least that's what I'm thinking....
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 9,029
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
       31 May 2016 #119

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    To the other members actively working this post......

    What I'm seeing sounds more like a restore of an earlier system image, not a reset. What do you think?
    Or a restore point. But, in any case I can't see why any of it would take 3.5 hours. I think I have used every system restore option there is and none have taken more than 30 minutes max.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    31 May 2016 #120

    essenbe said: View Post
    Or a restore point. But, in any case I can't see why any of it would take 3.5 hours. I think I have used every system restore option there is and none have taken more than 30 minutes max.
    I sure hope your right Steve ...cause IF Pete did .....we have to start all over again....We just will have to wait for Pete to come back.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27.
Find Us