Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    29 Apr 2016 #11
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 9,551
    Windows 10 Pro

    You still have one with Windows 8 working correctly? Make an image of that tablet's eMMC memory onto a micro SD card using Macrium Reflect, then restore that image to the Windows 10 tablet and stay with Windows 8 on them. You can boot into a USB flash drive containing Macrium Reflect rescue disc by holding down the volume down button when you press the power button and keep holding the volume down button until the Nextbook logo disappears during boot.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    29 Apr 2016 #12
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 86
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    You still have one with Windows 8 working correctly? Make an image of that tablet's eMMC memory onto a micro SD card using Macrium Reflect, then restore that image to the Windows 10 tablet and stay with Windows 8 on them. You can boot into a USB flash drive containing Macrium Reflect rescue disc by holding down the volume down button when you press the power button and keep holding the volume down button until the Nextbook logo disappears during boot.
    Thanks a lot bro....just need to know should i pay for Macrium Reflect or use the free one?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    29 Apr 2016 #13
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Poole Dorset UK
    Posts : 2,562
    Windows 10 x64 Home Version(1709) Build16299.98

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc View Post
    As an alternative, you may try free YouCam Essentials from Cyberlink. At least the webcam should work with it.
    Hi just to say thank you for that link as I do have the rest of the Cyberlink Apps
    Also now I can do what I want to do as I do a load of webcam
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    29 Apr 2016 #14
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Tropic of Cancer
    Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by hTconeM9user View Post
    Hi just to say thank you for that link as I do have the rest of the Cyberlink Apps
    Also now I can do what I want to do as I do a load of webcam
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    29 Apr 2016 #15
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 86
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Sorry but camera still not working with your YouCam app
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    29 Apr 2016 #16
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 9,551
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lakshi View Post
    Thanks a lot bro....just need to know should i pay for Macrium Reflect or use the free one?
    Free version is fine.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    29 Apr 2016 #17
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Poole Dorset UK
    Posts : 2,562
    Windows 10 x64 Home Version(1709) Build16299.98

    Quote Originally Posted by lakshi View Post
    Sorry but camera still not working with your YouCam app
    It will with the Cyberlink App and it give a good clear photo
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    29 Apr 2016 #18
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 86
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Hello, 2 more questions:
    Will 8GB SD card be fine and is the procedure of backup easy and how long does it take?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    29 Apr 2016 #19
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 9,551
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lakshi View Post
    Hello, 2 more questions:
    Will 8GB SD card be fine and is the procedure of backup easy and how long does it take?
    Since you will be backing up the entire 32gb eMMC, I would recommend a 32gb microSD card. You might be able to get it to fit on a 16gb card, but probably not an 8gb card. It's not too hard and will take about 15 minutes to make the image and about 15 minutes to restore it to the other tablet. You will need a USB flash drive to create a Macrium Reflect rescue drive on or Kyhi's recovery drive. 2GB is plenty for that drive.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    29 Apr 2016 #20
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 86
    windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Once I create image on sdcard I'm supposed to copy it to flash drive? Also what is kyhi's recovery drive?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?
I recently picked up a Nextbook 10 and, after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8, the screen rotation no longer works. I've googled the problem and found some older posts. Has there been any update? I found another post from a Microsoft site where...
General Support
NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera
Hello, i have a 10.1 inch nextbook windows tablet running on windows 8.1. My camera is working fine and in device manager it shows as "Intel(R) Imaging Signal Processor 2400". In properties it says: Driver date: 8/1/2014 Driver version:...
Drivers and Hardware
Camera Problem
My HP Stream 7 tablet has a little problem. When I select the camera app it opens and reads, "Something went wrong, make sure your camera is connected and not being used by another app."... Nothing is using the camera.
Drivers and Hardware
Front camera working but main (rear) camera is not
I updated to the latest drivers for Intel AVStream Camera on my tablet / laptop. After the update, only the front camera works now. Hope someone can help solve this problem. Thanks, Vic
Drivers and Hardware
Nextbook 2 in 1 computer with Win 8.1 OS
Was down amongst the flatlanders yesterday to do some shopping at Wally World and came across a 2 in 1 laptop for $179.00 and thought what the hell http://nextbookusa.com/productdetail.php?product_id=21and bought one. Got back home last night and...
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums