1.    24 Jan 2016 #1
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Pro

    Help!


    Hey guys! I hope you've had a wonderful day!
    The reason I created this thread is because I need some serious help with my Windows 10 Pro.
    Watch the video that I've recorded to show you my problem. Thanks!
    Windows 10 Texture Bugs? - YouTube
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    24 Jan 2016 #2
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 18
    Windows 10 64bit

    It could be a graphics driver issue - have you installed the latest drivers for your card?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    24 Jan 2016 #3
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Yeah, should i go back to an older update then? If the new one doesn't work?
    Quote Originally Posted by j0rdanb View Post
    It could be a graphics driver issue - have you installed the latest drivers for your card?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    24 Jan 2016 #4
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 18
    Windows 10 64bit

    That depends - are you using a beta driver? Going back to an older update could reduce compatibility even further. If you're using a beta driver maybe try reverting back to the latest stable version released. If it is happening in games check that the latest DirectX is installed - or try running the games in windowed mode to see if that makes a difference.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    24 Jan 2016 #5
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Well, the bug is not just showing it self in games. It's everywhere Even in Google Crome. But I can try to install another version
    Quote Originally Posted by j0rdanb View Post
    That depends - are you using a beta driver? Going back to an older update could reduce compatibility even further. If you're using a beta driver maybe try reverting back to the latest stable version released. If it is happening in games check that the latest DirectX is installed - or try running the games in windowed mode to see if that makes a difference.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    24 Jan 2016 #6
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 18
    Windows 10 64bit

    Okay - let me know how you get on. Sounds like a driver or hardware issue to me
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    24 Jan 2016 #7
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    OMG DUDE! I found the problem, when I uninstalled the drivers it stopped flickering. Thanks man! You're the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by j0rdanb View Post
    Okay - let me know how you get on. Sounds like a driver or hardware issue to me
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    24 Jan 2016 #8
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 18
    Windows 10 64bit

    No problem - glad I could help!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums