Windows 10: Best Samsung Screen with HDMI?

  1.    20 Jan 2016 #1

    Best Samsung Screen with HDMI?


    hey plse tell me

    which samsung full hd monitor with hdmi is best choice?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 901
    Windows IP 16199 Windows 14393.1198
       20 Jan 2016 #2

    It's actually a personal choice, you need to visit some stores and check yourself the quality of pictures and texts.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    20 Jan 2016 #3

    Why does it have to be Samsung? Why does it have to be HDMI? As I understand it a HDMI signal is the same as a DVI signal except it also includes audio. If you don't need the audio signal you can buy a HDMI to DVI cable. This would give you a bigger selection of monitors to choose from.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    20 Jan 2016 #4

    Winuser said: View Post
    Why does it have to be Samsung? Why does it have to be HDMI? As I understand it a HDMI signal is the same as a DVI signal except it also includes audio. If you don't need the audio signal you can buy a HDMI to DVI cable. This would give you a bigger selection of monitors to choose from.
    Quoted for truth.. I much prefer monitors from say, ViewSonic. I have a nice 27" that's lasted years without one issue.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       20 Jan 2016 #5

    Most monitors will have HDMI, VGA and DVI these days. I use DisplayPort because mine has it and so does the card. I have had good luck with ASUS monitors for a number of years, although i had a Samsung and they are good monitors. Many brands out there do your research.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    21 Jan 2016 #6

    I have the Samsung 27" curved monitor. I'm loving it so far. My tower uses the HDMI connection and my work laptop is connected via DisplayPort.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    21 Jan 2016 #7

    DeaconFrost said: View Post
    I have the Samsung 27" curved monitor. I'm loving it so far. My tower uses the HDMI connection and my work laptop is connected via DisplayPort.
    I saw one of those at my local Staples.. it looks great. But I don't know if I would spend that much on a monitor. Is it worth the extra cost??
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    21 Jan 2016 #8

    To me, yes, because I ended up getting it for $150. Best Buy had it on sale for $250, so I had my local MicroCenter price match it. $100 gift card later, and I was out the door with it for an out of pocket $150 cost. I believe it's regular price was $379.99, and I probably wouldn't have considered it for that much.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    21 Jan 2016 #9

    DeaconFrost said: View Post
    To me, yes, because I ended up getting it for $150. Best Buy had it on sale for $250, so I had my local MicroCenter price match it. $100 gift card later, and I was out the door with it for an out of pocket $150 cost. I believe it's regular price was $379.99, and I probably wouldn't have considered it for that much.
    Ok.. thanks for the information.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hey guys. Recently updated to Windows 10, and I watch a lot of tv through my laptop by HDMI to my HDTV. Before with Windows 7, I NEVER had an issue like this. After somewhere around 15-20 minutes of the HDMI being plugged in and watching via my...
Hello guys, just upgraded my Windows 7 to 10 yesterday, since then I have been experiencing a problem of my Dell U2414h not able to display anything on startup without turning it off and turn it back on, meanwhile my Dell 2007FP has no problem...
When using any video player in full screen mode and connecting via hdmi to TV after some time connection gets jittery (freezes the starts again etc..) as if something is slowing down video. Any ideas what could be causing this and if it can de...
I have managed to install Windows 10 on my old Samsung N150+ netbook (as an upgrade from Windows 7 Starter). The problem at the moment is that Windows has set the screen resolution to 800x600, and offers no alternatives. The resolution should be...
im using windows 10 i tried to connect it didn't find anything i pressed on find other types of devices i go in and press on add device i found the receiver and then a pop up shows that says window dosent have a network profile for this device....
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:08.
Find Us