Windows 10: After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect
After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect
My mouse was working fine but after the 12/5 updates were installed I have two issues.
1) I have to keep re-connecting my Bluetooth mouse. I will pair it and it will work for 5 minutes to an hour and then just quit working. It still shows paired, but will not work.
2) every time I reboot, I get an error handle message with only the option to click okay. I am wondering id the two are connected.
For the mouse I have done the following:
1) Updated all drivers
2) Uninstalled and reinstalled my Bluetooth hardware
3) Unchecked the power management box
4) bought a new mouse exact safe results
5) made sure all windows updates are installed
I only have one USB port, so I really want to use a Bluetooth mouse.
Ant assistance would be greatly appreciated. How do I check why I am getting the error handle message?
So I have a Lenovo Z480 and just installed Windows 10 on it. I used to have Win7 earlier and i'm still using the same drivers. I tried Connecting my Samsung Galaxy S4 to it via Bluetooth and It woudnt even detect it. It detects other laptops around...
I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that...
Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my...
Hey, back before the free windows 10 update i had windows 8.1 and i paired my bluetooth mouse to that without any problems. as soon as i upgraded i now have the problem where it says that my mouse is paired but i can seem to connect to it. i have...
Can someone guide me how to use my cellular data to connect my pc to the internet via bluetooth? My dsl is currently down.