1.    30 Oct 2014 #1
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 55
    Windows 8.1 & TP 9926

    TV through HDMI is not working :(


    Hi,

    I just installed the clean 9841 from official site (dual boot Win 8) (don't know where you get 9860 though).

    My issue is that MY TV out though HDMI is not working, I saw while searching on that some people have issue with mous on TV so it mean it should be working (https://social.technet.microsoft.com...ew2014Feedback)

    So what is wrong with my settings ?

    This is a new Laptop boought couple of months ago, come with i5 and Intel HD card. Evrything work perfectly on Windows 8.1

    Also is there any work around to update the Intel HD graphic drivers ? for now it is using Windows drivers and scrolling and moving mouse around is not smooth

    Thanks a lot for your help
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    30 Oct 2014 #2
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,661
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Did you perform windows update after install? It fixes graphics issues. Problem is if you perform the update it will replace 9841 with 9860. If you do the update, you can create 9860 ISO to fix your other issues after the upgrade (clean install of 9860 fixes all problems).
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    30 Oct 2014 #3
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 55
    Windows 8.1 & TP 9926
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Did you perform windows update after install? It fixes graphics issues. Problem is if you perform the update it will replace 9841 with 9860. If you do the update, you can create 9860 ISO to fix your other issues after the upgrade (clean install of 9860 fixes all problems).
    I did updated, now i just saw that Intel graphic drivers are available in Update but they are failed to installed, I tried manually and it still fails, with Error error 0x80070103. I re booted several time and no success.

    All other things are update and I dont see 9860 anywhere, where can i get it ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    30 Oct 2014 #4
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,661
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Did you perform windows update after install? It fixes graphics issues. Problem is if you perform the update it will replace 9841 with 9860. If you do the update, you can create 9860 ISO to fix your other issues after the upgrade (clean install of 9860 fixes all problems).
    I did updated, now i just saw that Intel graphic drivers are available in Update but they are failed to installed, I tried manually and it still fails, with Error error 0x80070103. I re booted several time and no success.

    All other things are update and I dont see 9860 anywhere, where can i get it ?
    PC Settings>>> Update and Recovery >>> Preview Builds >>> "Check Now" (Then Install).
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    30 Oct 2014 #5
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 55
    Windows 8.1 & TP 9926
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Did you perform windows update after install? It fixes graphics issues. Problem is if you perform the update it will replace 9841 with 9860. If you do the update, you can create 9860 ISO to fix your other issues after the upgrade (clean install of 9860 fixes all problems).
    I did updated, now i just saw that Intel graphic drivers are available in Update but they are failed to installed, I tried manually and it still fails, with Error error 0x80070103. I re booted several time and no success.

    All other things are update and I dont see 9860 anywhere, where can i get it ?
    PC Settings>>> Update and Recovery >>> Preview Builds >>> "Check Now" (Then Install).
    Thanks

    OK Done, but my HDMI out is till not working and It still fail to update intel grphic drivers in windows update How to force it ?

    EDIT: Downloaded driver from Acer site and it let me installed the intel driver, so now dual screen is working
    Last edited by netuser; 31 Oct 2014 at 00:00.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    31 Oct 2014 #6
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,661
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Thanks for the update. I thought that was the first thing you did (get driver from manufacturer's site) that's why I didn't suggest anything.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
HDMI Audio Not Working After Any Restart or Shut Down
This happened on the previous build as well but I was hoping it would be fixed with the newer build. I have a AMD R9 280X GPU which I connect with an HDMI cable to my one monitor with built in speakers (ASUS). Any time I restart or shut down my...
Graphic Cards
Solved HDMI sound missing
So far I've managed to screw the HDMI sound option from the volume menu and the sound control panel. I was trying to switch between to the motherboard sound option from the GPU card HDMI sound option and clicked on disable on the mixer panel from...
Drivers and Hardware
Why Not Wireless HDMI / Display Port Connections?
I saw a video recently that showed a Nokia Lumia 630 wirelessly projecting its screen onto a bigger TV screen, when it suddenly dawned on me, why is there still the need to use wired HDMI or Display Port cables anyway? Unless I’m mistaken, I...
Chillout Room
Dell cooks up an Android PC on a HDMI stick
More
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:18.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums