Samsung SSD 850 EVO

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #251

    OldMike65 said:
    If you RE-READ my original post I said, I forgot what day it was Gary....Gezzzzzzzzz!!!!!
    Is it time for The Home..LOL
      My Computer

  2. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,312
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #252

    But....going back to gpu cards, I do think I will get that card you keep pushing that's in your puter for my 2nd computer, price is cheap, and it also needs a newer gpu. :)
      My Computers

  3. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,312
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #253

    Gary said:
    Is it time for The Home..LOL
    If the home they put YOU in was close, I would visit....lol
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #254

    OldMike65 said:
    But....going back to gpu cards, I do think I will get that card you keep pushing that's in your puter for my 2nd computer, price is cheap, and it also needs a newer gpu. :)
    It is a very good card . You get the biggest bang for your buck. I hope they have a PC in that home.
      My Computer

  5. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,312
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #255

    Yup, 1st of next month, getting this computer 2 more sticks of memory, to put this puter at 32 gig, then will start working on the gpu's. The one you got does not need any ps hooked into it, runs off the bus which makes it fine for my older computer. :)
      My Computers

  6. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,312
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #256

    Funny your SSD runs faster when windows thinks it a usb drive.. lol

    I need food....be back later....
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 46
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #257

    OldMike65 said:
    Yup, 1st of next month, getting this computer 2 more sticks of memory, to put this puter at 32 gig, then will start working on the gpu's. The one you got does not need any ps hooked into it, runs off the bus which makes it fine for my older computer. :)
    Many of the newer cards do not require any PS connections.
      My Computer

  8. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,312
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #258

    Gary said:
    Many of the newer cards do not require any PS connections.
    Not entirely true, ALL the big cards, have to have power coming from the PS. No matter what version. The ti ones don't, their a lot smaller. Also think they only have one fan.....but I'm not sure....
      My Computers

  9. Word Man's Avatar
    Posts : 1,562
    Windows 10 Pro
       #259

    Gary said:
    No it is from the SSD. I checked

    Attachment 44417
    Yeah, like OldMike said, that is weird Gary - it may well be a hint on something not exactly like it ought to be on your SSD. On the other hand, I know you're more likely to take an "ain't broke, not fixing it" approach on it for now and I respect that. It would have me rootin' and diggin' for a why, however.
      My Computer

  10. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,312
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #260

    Word Man said:
    Yeah, like OldMike said, that is weird Gary - it may well be a hint on something not exactly like it ought to be on your SSD. On the other hand, I know you're more likely to take an "ain't broke, not fixing it" approach on it for now and I respect that. It would have me rootin' and diggin' for a why, however.
    Same here, as that would drive me nuts Word Man, Gary just updated his driver for his controller, making it AHCI again, and that's when his SSD turned to a USB device. ???
      My Computers


 
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:07.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums