Windows 10: Samsung SSD 850 EVO Solved

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
  1.    24 Oct 2015 #241

    Gary said: View Post
    Wel then go with the GTX 980
    Can't cost over 300!!!! GTX960 will be just fine, and I'm betting their price will come down more. Its also longer than what I want to put in. the 960 will do just fine, for a Non-gamer old fart. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    24 Oct 2015 #242

    Ok I need to shower and shave, and get ready for MY Football game between the Jets.....booo over MY Patriots at 1pm Love watching the jets get beat....lol later Gary!!!!

    Dam forgot what day it was, game is tomorrow, but still need my shower. lol
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    24 Oct 2015 #243

    @Gary - that icon you showed is just for removable devices, primarily USB drives, and will normally only see that when you have a device connected. That would not relate to your SSD in any way unless Windows somehow has your SSD as a removable device.

    I don't opt to hide it from view in the system tray because I don't want to have to open the hidden view to eject a USB flash drive. I simply left click on it when I'm done to eject the USB.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       24 Oct 2015 #244

    Word Man said: View Post
    @Gary - that icon you showed is just for removable devices, primarily USB drives, and will normally only see that when you have a device connected. That would not relate to your SSD in any way unless Windows somehow has your SSD as a removable device.

    I don't opt to hide it from view in the system tray because I don't want to have to open the hidden view to eject a USB flash drive. I simply left click on it when I'm done to eject the USB.
    No it is from the SSD. I checked

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ic.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	44417
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       24 Oct 2015 #245

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Ok I need to shower and shave, and get ready for MY Football game between the Jets.....booo over MY Patriots at 1pm Love watching the jets get beat....lol later Gary!!!!

    Dam forgot what day it was, game is tomorrow, but still need my shower. lol
    Don't they play on Sunday?? The Patriots cheat..

    NY Jets at New England | 2015-10-25 | National Football League | Yahoo! Sports
    @OldMike65
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    24 Oct 2015 #246

    Gary said: View Post
    Don't they play on Sunday?? The Patriots cheat..
    Only folks who get beat up by my Pats keep saying they cheat......but that don't brother me at all, We have the BEST coach in the NFL with one of the best QB's in the NFL, with the best winning record in the NFL.....and they don't cheat, they WIN.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    24 Oct 2015 #247

    If you RE-READ my original post I said, I forgot what day it was Gary....Gezzzzzzzzz!!!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       24 Oct 2015 #248

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Only folks who get beat up by my Pats keep saying they cheat......but that don't brother me at all, We have the BEST coach in the NFL with one of the best QB's in the NFL, with the best winning record in the NFL.....and they don't cheat, they WIN.
    Belichek has been caught cheating. Deflate Bill's head.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    24 Oct 2015 #249

    So now windows thinks your SSD is a USB drive??? That's really Strange!!! WoW
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    24 Oct 2015 #250

    Gary said: View Post
    Belichek has been caught cheating. Deflate Bill's head.
    hahahahahahaha......I love my Pats....
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Solved Samsung Magician in Drivers and Hardware
Samsung Magician Version 5.2.1 80074 ***Important information, please read the pdf*** New Samsung Magician features a number of improvements over version 5.1: New features:
Samsung's 950 Pro SSD in Drivers and Hardware
Source
Trying to install Samsung SmarThru office V2 for my printer/scanner, but Windows 10 reports the signer of the executable is not trusted, I downloaded from the Samsung website and the signer is shown as Samsung. There seems to be no way to bypass...
Like you, I encountered source disk bad sectors error when cloning with Samsung migration software. Resolved by using EaseUS Tool to clone.
Hi guys, i'm using win 10 pro x64 on a samsung evo 850 120gb ssd. My samsung magician just can't recognize the OS, anyone knows how to fix? Thank you and sorry for my bad grammar! :p 39391
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:55.
Find Us