Windows 10: Samsung SSD 850 EVO Solved

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
  1. jds63's Avatar
    Posts : 3,105
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       23 Oct 2015 #151

    Gary said: View Post
    I pre- Ordered Black OPs III. I have every one of them It is the only game I play other than Solitaire and Mahjong.

    Yes COD 5 WAW with Resnove was great. I think it had the most SP missions of any of the COD Games. COD4 Modern Warfare was good as well. I liked BF 3 but BF 4 sucked.
    Forgot Battlefield Bad Company 2 the best one of the series, 3 is o.k. which i have and Hardline. I do like open world FPS, Far Cry 3 & 4 are addictive to me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       23 Oct 2015 #152

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    The one in Gary's device manager reports this

    Intel(R) ICH10 Family 4 port serial ATA Storage Controller 1-3A20
    6/4/2009
    driver version 9.1.1.1013

    The only update could find newer from like 10 to 12 drivers sites was 9.1.1.1016 for his controller card. But they all wanted you to buy their program, in order to install it. Intel's site reported nothing on his card.....nothing....So is Gary's system home made, or is it a brand name computer???? If its homemade then You guys should be able to grab it from MSI's site. If it is homemade, I didn't know that.....But......I give up trying to find anymore.....lol Intel should have had some kind of update for their chipsets, and they listed nothing, that did surprise me.
    It is a Homebrew but it is like 5 years old and MSI no longer supports the MOBO. I can use their stupid update program but it never finds anything.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    23 Oct 2015 #153

    jds63 said: View Post
    I like EVGA too, been buying there brand for long time. I have EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0.
    I can pretty much play all. See you like COD games...new black op is coming. Have an older one COD World at War, i seem like Battlefield Games more.
    That card is around 250 to 300 bucks, I've been looking at that and the GTX 960 .....their like 10" long take up two slots, huge cards, but very fast from what I am reading. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       23 Oct 2015 #154

    jds63 said: View Post
    Forgot Battlefield Bad Company 2 the best one of the series, 3 is o.k. which i have and Hardline. I do like open world FPS, Far Cry 3 & 4 are addictive to me.
    Yes Bad Company 2 was good Far Cry is not really a FPS game.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. jds63's Avatar
    Posts : 3,105
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       23 Oct 2015 #155

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    The one in Gary's device manager reports this

    Intel(R) ICH10 Family 4 port serial ATA Storage Controller 1-3A20
    6/4/2009
    driver version 9.1.1.1013

    The only update could find newer from like 10 to 12 drivers sites was 9.1.1.1016 for his controller card. But they all wanted you to buy their program, in order to install it. Intel's site reported nothing on his card.....nothing....So is Gary's system home made, or is it a brand name computer???? If its homemade then You guys should be able to grab it from MSI's site. If it is homemade, I didn't know that.....But......I give up trying to find anymore.....lol Intel should have had some kind of update for their chipsets, and they listed nothing, that did surprise me.
    Should not matter homemade (custom built) either way, your best bet is PC manufacturer if not custom built or motherboard site in any case. MSI if look back and read other posts or even check Gary's specs for his board, go to that site, will see the newer one as mentioned a few times here. Truthfully i would not trust sites like station-drivers or some other one, but that is just me i know.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       23 Oct 2015 #156

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    That card is around 250 to 300 bucks, I've been looking at that and the GTX 960 .....their like 10" long take up two slots, huge cards, but very fast from what I am reading. :)
    Look at the GTX 960 Ti.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. jds63's Avatar
    Posts : 3,105
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       23 Oct 2015 #157

    Gary said: View Post
    Yes Bad Company 2 was good Far Cry is not really a FPS game.
    open world first person shooter, playing Far Cry 4 now, was so addicted to Far Cry 3, but finished it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    23 Oct 2015 #158

    Gary said: View Post
    It is a Homebrew but it is like 5 years old and MSI no longer supports the MOBO. I can use their stupid update program but it never finds anything.
    Yup kinda like Intel's update utility, AND MY HP update utility, and my computer is only 1 year old. lol All thou Hp's shows me choices, then says I don't really need them. So I went to Intel's site and downloaded 2 updates from them 2 or 3 weeks ago, for my ACHI controller and USB ports.....but I'm done playing with drivers, not even sure it made any real difference or not??
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 91
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       23 Oct 2015 #159

    jds63 said: View Post
    Should not matter homemade (custom built) either way, your best bet is PC manufacturer if not custom built or motherboard site in any case. MSI if look back and read other posts or even check Gary's specs for his board, go to that site, will see the newer one as mentioned a few times here. Truthfully i would not trust sites like station-drivers or some other one, but that is just me i know.
    MSI Has a Site for the same Board but it is an X58-Pro-E 3.0 USB , i am Leary of trying any drivers from that model.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. jds63's Avatar
    Posts : 3,105
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       23 Oct 2015 #160

    Gary said: View Post
    MSI Has a Site for the same Board but it is an X58-Pro-E 3.0 USB , i am Leary of trying any drivers from that model.
    No i do not think you could as other specs are probably different, have not looked myself
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Solved Samsung Magician in Drivers and Hardware
Samsung Magician Version 5.2.1 80074 ***Important information, please read the pdf*** New Samsung Magician features a number of improvements over version 5.1: New features:
Samsung's 950 Pro SSD in Drivers and Hardware
Source
Trying to install Samsung SmarThru office V2 for my printer/scanner, but Windows 10 reports the signer of the executable is not trusted, I downloaded from the Samsung website and the signer is shown as Samsung. There seems to be no way to bypass...
Like you, I encountered source disk bad sectors error when cloning with Samsung migration software. Resolved by using EaseUS Tool to clone.
Hi guys, i'm using win 10 pro x64 on a samsung evo 850 120gb ssd. My samsung magician just can't recognize the OS, anyone knows how to fix? Thank you and sorry for my bad grammar! :p 39391
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07.
Find Us