Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1.    24 Sep 2015 #51
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Penn's Woods
    Posts : 1,182
    Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    Nope MiniTool says its EFI system reserved partition
    That's odd, since my MiniTool 9.1 reports Type as "EFI System Partition". No use splitting hairs as far as I'm concerned.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    24 Sep 2015 #52
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,419
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Word Man View Post
    That's odd, since my MiniTool 9.1 reports Type as "EFI System Partition".
    Tried to tell you Word Man......twice.....hehehehe
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    24 Sep 2015 #53
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Penn's Woods
    Posts : 1,182
    Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    Tried to tell you Word Man......twice.....hehehehe
    All you've told me at this point is you must be running a different version of MiniTool.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    24 Sep 2015 #54
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,419
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Word Man View Post
    All you've told me at this point is you must be running a different version of MiniTool.
    mine is version 9.1 sir!!!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    24 Sep 2015 #55
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,419
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
    Thread Starter

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minitool.PNG 
Views:	10 
Size:	424.7 KB 
ID:	39238


    proof for Word Man......wow......
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    24 Sep 2015 #56
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,419
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
    Thread Starter

    I don't drink, but I am beginning to think I should start.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    24 Sep 2015 #57
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Penn's Woods
    Posts : 1,182
    Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minitool.PNG 
Views:	10 
Size:	424.7 KB 
ID:	39238


    proof for Word Man......wow......
    Ummm, HOW ABOUT EXPANDING THE "TYPE" COLUMN and there is the proof I seek, sir. I already had my beer with my dinner and I'll call that good enough. I only said Type column and capitalized it twice - hehehehehe.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    24 Sep 2015 #58
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,419
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Word Man View Post
    Ummm, HOW ABOUT EXPANDING THE "TYPE" COLUMN and there is the proof I seek, sir. I already had my beer with my dinner and I'll call that good enough. I only said Type column and capitalized it twice - hehehehehe.
    That type column says EFI system reserved. You can even read the 1st words in my pic. EFI <---- Ok. But just to make you happy I have seen the words ESP on someone else's screen shot that reported the ESP on the right hand side, where mine just shows a star and a dot. So you were right about the ESP displaying just not on the left hand side. Mine just don't show it, since I changed my partitions Word Man.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    25 Sep 2015 #59
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Penn's Woods
    Posts : 1,182
    Windows 10 Home

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    That type column says EFI system reserved. You can even read the 1st words in my pic. EFI <---- Ok. But just to make you happy I have seen the words ESP on someone else's screen shot that reported the ESP on the right hand side, where mine just shows a star and a dot. So you were right about the ESP displaying just not on the left hand side. Mine just don't show it, since I changed my partitions Word Man.
    OK, you don't want to show me the entire entry in the Type column where it says "GPT (EFI Sys..." - fine. When I expand the width of that column using the slider between Type & Status, my complete entry for the corresponding partition the rest of the letters are "tem Partition)". It's a silly thing to debate so you win whatever you won. I'm not interested in where someone else posted ESP or the left hand side of anything - it was only the right hand side entry under the Type column header that I was talking about. Ker-Plonk.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    25 Sep 2015 #60
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,419
    Windows10Pro 64Bit
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Word Man View Post
    OK, you don't want to show me the entire entry in the Type column where it says "GPT (EFI Sys..." - fine. When I expand the width of that column using the slider between Type & Status, my complete entry for the corresponding partition the rest of the letters are "tem Partition)". It's a silly thing to debate so you win whatever you won. I'm not interested in where someone else posted ESP or the left hand side of anything - it was only the right hand side entry under the Type column header that I was talking about. Ker-Plonk.
    OK I don't really understand, what your trying to ask me?? I am not trying to be a smart *ss honest. I will expand it now and take a screen shot, but it only reports what I've already told you, but seems you think I am hiding something, which I am not. Just trying to understand the reason is all?? I'll take a pic, then be back....
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums