is this the only one having this mouse problem


  1. Posts : 4
    windows
       #1

    is this the only one having this mouse problem


    Hello!
    is there anyone here who can solve me a cursor problem; the cursor goes down by itself and I can't do anything and this is done because of a hacker who injected a code into my memory or in the bios, the problem persists even if I format my PC and install another Windows and also the problem also persists after a mouse change, I tried to find the suspicious process in order to stop it but still no results,please help me solve this problem?

    Video that shows the problem well:
    https://streamable.com/yn4pgs

    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by kyros; 06 Mar 2023 at 17:57.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 42,539
    Win 10 Pro (22H2) (2nd PC is 22H2)
       #2

    and this is done because of a hacker who injected a code into my memory or in the bios,
    Hi, what sort of mouse is it? How is it connected?
    Have you tried a basic wired mouse?
    Does this happen in Safe Mode?
    History: when did this start? What happened just before that?


    And I'm curious- how do you know this was because of a hacker?
    If the hacker has used sophisticated code, you're sunk.

    If so, here's what I'd do:
    I'd restore my O/S from a previously created disk image created before this happened.

    The routine and regular use of 3rd party disk imaging is endlessly recommended by members here e.g. Macrium Reflect (free or paid) + large enough external storage for image files.

    Can protect you from e.g. disk failure, PC theft (restore to new disk/PC), your own mistakes, corruption, unbootable cases etc.
    Last edited by dalchina; 07 Mar 2023 at 04:08.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 16,597
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 22H2 Build 19045.4046
       #3

    You can insert short videos into your post. Look for the Insert video icon in the Editing toolbar as you type a post.
    And do write in your post what you want people to notice during the twenty seconds that your cursor is visible for and what were you doing during that time.

    Perhaps you've got a faulty Bluetooth adapter, assuming its a BT mouse.

    Denis
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 4
    windows
    Thread Starter
       #4

    - - - Updated - - -

    dalchina said:
    Hi, what sort of mouse is it? How is it connected?
    Have you tried a basic wired mouse?
    Does this happen in Safe Mode?
    History: when did this start? What happened just before that?


    And I'm curious- how do you know this was because of a hacker?
    If the hacker has used sophisticated code, you're sunk.

    If so, here's what I'd do:
    I'd restore my O/S from a previously created disk image created before this happened.

    The routine and regular use of 3rd party disk imaging is endlessly recommended by members here e.g. Macrium Reflect (free or paid) + large enough external storage for image files.

    Can protect you from e.g. disk failure, PC theft (restore to new disk/PC), your own mistakes, corruption, unbootable cases etc.
    first of all thanks for your reply, at the beginning, I worked in the trade and I use the metatrader 4 platform and I found that someone deletes files from my pc and turned off my keylogger and my firewall and removed the key from my antivirus, and many things to no longer use my pc properly, by following the things went to another level; for example, delete the system files of windows so that windows will not start , and I have re-installed windows several times and always the same problems, and this operation is repeated several times until I was able to block the pirate; that surely works for the trading companies or good for microsoft because metatrader belongs to microsoft, but you know that is an impossible thing to believe that a pirate can be accessed remotely even if my pc is no longer connected to the internet, and even if my router is turned off and even if my connection device is disabled; I have searched the net to find out how he did it, I found that there was a chip integrated on the pc it is thanks to her that he can do it , I think I have it blocked by the firewall and the removal of the SVCHOST and the kernel, and it may be that it is not yet secure, and most recently, I deleted all my partitions using the command "delete " override" to restore my image saved on my external hard drive and as soon as the key image restoration "TBWINRE" is launched, then the mouse cursor automatically goes down , without the involvement of myself, and without installation of windows, except the recovery key is inserted, which explains that the hacker has inserted a code more sophisticated in the memory or in the bios, I hope the problem is clear now, and I also hope a kind soul help me solve this problem. thank you for reading

    here is a video that shows the automatic scrolling down when I want to install windows.
    Scrolling Down

    - - - Updated - - -

    Try3 said:
    You can insert short videos into your post. Look for the Insert video icon in the Editing toolbar as you type a post.
    And do write in your post what you want people to notice during the twenty seconds that your cursor is visible for and what were you doing during that time.

    Perhaps you've got a faulty Bluetooth adapter, assuming its a BT mouse.

    Denis
    and the problem is related to the cursor; if you see in the video I am trying to scroll up and the cursor automatically scrolls down, and this cursor problem is also in the image recovery key, that is to say when I want to recover my system with an image then there the cursor automatically scrolls down which explains that it is impossible to recover its image.

    here is a video that shows the automatic scrolling down when I want to install windows.
    Scrolling Down
    Last edited by kyros; 07 Mar 2023 at 06:07.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 16,597
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 22H2 Build 19045.4046
       #5

    Run a Defender Quick scan to detect & delete the malware then, if something has been detected, run a Defender Full scan to delete any inactive remnants [this can take ages].
    How to Scan with Windows Defender - TenForumsTutorials
    Then run a Defender offline scan to check for such things as rootkits.
    Windows Defender Offline Scan - TenForumsTutorials
    Only after that should you restore your image assuming that you have an image made before the infection.

    You can navigate menus, such as system image restoration, without the mouse. Use the Tab key & arrow keys.

    Best of luck,
    Denis
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 4
    windows
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Try3 said:
    Run a Defender Quick scan to detect & delete the malware then, if something has been detected, run a Defender Full scan to delete any inactive remnants [this can take ages].
    How to Scan with Windows Defender - TenForumsTutorials
    Then run a Defender offline scan to check for such things as rootkits.
    Windows Defender Offline Scan - TenForumsTutorials
    Only after that should you restore your image assuming that you have an image made before the infection.

    You can navigate menus, such as system image restoration, without the mouse. Use the Tab key & arrow keys.

    Best of luck,
    Denis
    even if windows is uninstalled completely or delete all Windows partitions with the "delete partition override" command, the cursor always automatically moves down
    Scrolling Down
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 16,597
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 22H2 Build 19045.4046
       #7

    That's why I gave you the link to use Defender offline scan

    Denis
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:57.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums