Different views of same disk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

  1. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #1

    Different views of same disk


    By using different programs to view same disk Samsung 960 evo, 2550GB although that's not very important.
    Disk management:
    Different views of same disk-image.png
    Macrium Reflect:
    Different views of same disk-image.png
    Mini tool partition partition wizard:
    Different views of same disk-image.png
    Free Partition manager
    Different views of same disk-image.png
    AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro.
    Different views of same disk-image.png
    Easus Partition Master:
    Different views of same disk-image.png
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 11,352
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 21H2 Build 19044.1706
       #2

    Mike,

    What is your question?

    I suggest you replace the Disk mgmt diagram with one in which the Status column has been sufficiently widened.


    Denis
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Try3 said:
    Mike,

    What is your question?

    I suggest you replace the Disk mgmt diagram with one in which the Status column has been sufficiently widened.


    Denis
    Thought that questions are pretty obvious, Which one is right, why all don't show everywhere. As far as DM is concerned, that's all she wrote, nothing else shows even when stretched over 2 monitors.
    Some more details
    Different views of same disk-image.png

    Different views of same disk-image.png

    Different views of same disk-image.png
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 56,050
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #4

    I've always found that MiniTool shows the most complete, actually the complete, picture. DM leaves out partitions like the LBA, etc. DM is kinda a Poor Man's Disk Management. Ok for home users. MiniTool allows exploring and getting a much better picture. I can't say anything about the other 3rd party apps you have listed, don't have them. MiniTool has always been my go-to DM.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
    Thread Starter
       #5

    f14tomcat said:
    I've always found that MiniTool shows the most complete, actually the complete, picture. DM leaves out partitions like the LBA, etc. DM is kinda a Poor Man's Disk Management. Ok for home users. MiniTool allows exploring and getting a much better picture. I can't say anything about the other 3rd party apps you have listed, don't have them. MiniTool has always been my go-to DM.
    So, any guess what are those 3 un-allocated partitions for or from ?
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 11,352
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 21H2 Build 19044.1706
       #6

    In DM, you need to drag the Status column header divider to the right to get all its entries visible. Just like you might do in File explorer.

    Denis
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 7,456
    Windows 10 Home 20H2
       #7

    Macrorit Partition Expert Free Edition has been omitted from the OP.

    Different views of same disk-image-2.jpg
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
    Thread Starter
       #8

    Try3 said:
    In DM, you need to drag the Status column header divider to the right to get all its entries visible. Just like you might do in File explorer.

    Denis
    Nothing new

    Different views of same disk-image.png
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
    Thread Starter
       #9

    Matthew Wai said:
    Macrorit Partition Expert Free Edition has been omitted from the OP.

    Different views of same disk-image-2.jpg
    This one ?

    Different views of same disk-image.png
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 7,456
    Windows 10 Home 20H2
       #10

    CountMike said:
    So, any guess what are those 3 un-allocated partitions for or from ?
    Try the following script provided by the BSOD team and see whether it will get additional info:

    DiskParInfo.bat

    Source: Batch files for use in BSOD debugging
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums