I need help with my drivers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 27,663
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1
       #11

    I'm out of ideas.

    I don't use virtual machines on VPN's. I wonder if they could be contributing.

    Maybe another member has more knowledge in this area.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Professional Edition
    Thread Starter
       #12

    Caledon Ken said:
    I'm out of ideas.

    I don't use virtual machines on VPN's. I wonder if they could be contributing.

    Maybe another member has more knowledge in this area.
    Oh... its fine, I hope another member can help me.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 177
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bits 2004 Latest Version
       #13

    I was hoping if this may solve your problem so try go your setting > Network & Internet > WIFI > Manager Known Network see below the list of name of your router click 'forget' all lists and try again reconnect internet again!
    I need help with my drivers-annotation-2020-06-24-224908.jpg
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Professional Edition
    Thread Starter
       #14

    coolmistry said:
    I was hoping if this may solve your problem so try go your setting > Network & Internet > WIFI > Manager Known Network see below the list of name of your router click 'forget' all lists and try again reconnect internet again!
    I need help with my drivers-annotation-2020-06-24-224908.jpg
    Thanks for the recommendation, and I'm connected to the Tinternet via ethernet.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 49
    Windows 10 Professional Edition
    Thread Starter
       #15

    JustANormalGuy said:
    Thanks for the recommendation, and I'm connected to the Tinternet via ethernet.
    I couldn't find it...
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 515
    Windows 10 Home
       #16

    Press the Windows and "i" keys simultaneously, click "Network and Internet", then "Network Troubleshooter".

    Ben
      My Computer


  7. TV2
    Posts : 2,019
    W10 Pro 20H2
       #17

    Did you try the Network Reset as Steve C suggested? Fixes a lot of problems.

    Start > Settings > Network & Internet > down at the bottom: > Network Reset
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 177
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bits 2004 Latest Version
       #18

    Just wonder if you did try uninstall in your Device Manager with a tick box delete the driver for this device on both Bluetooth and Wireless then restart your Windows and it should be re install automatic itself! If not working then try again delete driver both and download update latest driver for your Wireless and Bluetooth (don't let windows install automatic! so try install latest driver....
    I need help with my drivers-network.jpg
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:59.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums