1. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 8
    10
       31 Jul 2015 #1

    touchpad settings


    updated from 7 to 10 and works good so far, changed settings in touchpad and
    hit apply but when I shutdown and startup the touchpad settings have defaulted
    back to the factory settings. how do I stop this default to factory settings?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 130
    Windows 8.1 Pro
       31 Jul 2015 #2

    Do you know which touchpad hardware you have example: Synaptics, Elantech, etc...?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 8
    10
       01 Aug 2015 #3

    touchpad


    Nemix said: View Post
    Do you know which touchpad hardware you have example: Synaptics, Elantech, etc...?
    synaptics v19.0.12.95
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 130
    Windows 8.1 Pro
       01 Aug 2015 #4

    That's a very recent driver but in any case you might wanna give this driver version a try to see if it fixes your problem: Scrolling on mouse pad doesn't work with Windows 10 update - Windows 10 Forums
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 8
    10
       01 Aug 2015 #5

    touch pad


    Nemix said: View Post
    That's a very recent driver but in any case you might wanna give this driver version a try to see if it fixes your problem: Scrolling on mouse pad doesn't work with Windows 10 update - Windows 10 Forums
    i downloaded and extracted it to my documents and when I clicked on startup, a pop up. said,
    synaptics device can not be found
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 3
    w10
       03 Aug 2015 #6

    jimc197 said: View Post
    i downloaded and extracted it to my documents and when I clicked on startup, a pop up. said,
    synaptics device can not be found

    I have the same problem. Have you solved that problem? If yes, how?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 8
    10
       03 Aug 2015 #7

    Valeriooo said: View Post
    I have the same problem. Have you solved that problem? If yes, how?

    no still hope someone will help
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       03 Aug 2015 #8

    Hi! I also have a problem with my touchpad. When I tick all the boxes on Asus Smart Gesture, nothing happens and when I open it again all the boxes are empty again. I deleted the old driver and ATK Package. I downloaded the new ATK Package, rebooted and downloaded the latest driver for Smart Gesture and rebooted again. And still nothing has changed! I'm getting really annoyed and I'm even thinking about switching back to Windows 8.1...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 8
    10
       03 Aug 2015 #9

    touch pad


    Marcelle said: View Post
    Hi! I also have a problem with my touchpad. When I tick all the boxes on Asus Smart Gesture, nothing happens and when I open it again all the boxes are empty again. I deleted the old driver and ATK Package. I downloaded the new ATK Package, rebooted and downloaded the latest driver for Smart Gesture and rebooted again. And still nothing has changed! I'm getting really annoyed and I'm even thinking about switching back to Windows 8.1...
    try feedback to MS
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Aug 2015
    Milano
    Posts : 5
    windows 10
       14 Aug 2015 #10

    Install the ASUS smart gesture v 2.2.8 The one available under Windows 8.1 OS. The version for Windows 10, 4.0.5 and 4.0.6 do not work correctly
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Touchpad not working for windows 10.
Hey :-) i just upgraded to Windows 10, and everything is working fine exept for my Elan touchpad. I have never experienced it not working for Windows 8. Please help.
Drivers and Hardware
Disable TouchPad
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad R500 laptop on which Win 10 hasbeen installed. The laptop was given to me just to try Win 10. I dislike usingthe touch pad and want to disable it but I can't do it. One way that issupposed to work is to go to Control Panel...
Drivers and Hardware
Touchpad issues after upgrade
Windows 10 was slow to download through Windows Update last night and never actually started the installation process after trying to download it 3 times. I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the tool and installed it successfully that...
Drivers and Hardware
Solved touchpad adjust
10162 trial, please can you tell me how to adjust touchpad settings, only mouse stuff adjust shows its a dell p10f001 laptop,thankyou
Drivers and Hardware
Alps Touchpad
Has anyone found a driver that works for the Alps Touchpad?
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:18.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums