1.    30 Jul 2015 #1
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 6
    windows10 Home

    wireless Mouse does not work in windows 10


    Hello,
    I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. My mouse worked fine in windows 7, but it does not work in windows 10. Without my mouse to work with, I am lost on the computer.
    If anyone can help me, I am supplying some information about what I have.

    Information from the Control Panel (System) is as follows:
    HP pavilion dv5 notebooselectk PC , windows 10 Home , 64-bit operating system .


    The mouse that I have is a Rocketfish Nano Laptop Optical Mouse.
    Information from the Control Panel (Harware and Sound) (Devises and Printers) shows an icon
    of the RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse.
    When I select the icon , there is information at the bottom of the page that reads:
    RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse Status: Driver error
    Model: Rf Nano Laptop Optic...
    Category: Mouse
    Status: Needs troubleshooting

    More info from the Control Panel (Hardware and Sound) (Devises and Printers) is taken from the Mouse link.
    The (Hardware tab) in the Mouse link shows two different types of mouse.
    One is a Pluralinput Mouse 0.8.2.0 and the other is a Synaptics P/S2 Port Touch Pad.
    The Pluralinput information reads:
    Manufacturer : Pluralinput
    Location : on RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse
    Devise status : This devise cannot start (Code 10)

    I don't know any other information that I can give, but if someone can help me to get my wireless mouse working,
    I can try to get more info for them.

    Thank You Very Much,
    dannyb
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    05 Aug 2015 #2
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 6
    windows10 Home
    Thread Starter

    Hello,


    A friend of mine has fixed the problem.


    The mouse now works fine.


    Thank You,


    dannyb
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    05 Aug 2015 #3

    Glad you managed to sort it. Please leave information on how you fixed it for others who may have the same issue. Please mark the thread as closed.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    04 Nov 2015 #4
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 1
    Win 10

    Really?


    Hello,

    My dick is bigger than yours... Please do not reproduce dannyb!

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    Hello,


    A friend of mine has fixed the problem.


    The mouse now works fine.


    Thank You,


    dannyb
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    05 Nov 2015 #5
    Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 2,308
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1706 (CU build 15063.674)

    If the mouse doesn't come with drivers, as most do not, the only possible solution is to update the chipset drivers and if the problem persist try to update the mouse driver from Device Manager. I cannot think of anything else.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    05 Nov 2015 #6
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 412
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1709 build 16299.15

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    Hello,

    My dick is bigger than yours... Please do not reproduce dannyb!
    How are you not kicked?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    26 May 2016 #7
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 3
    windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    Hello,
    I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. My mouse worked fine in windows 7, but it does not work in windows 10. Without my mouse to work with, I am lost on the computer.
    If anyone can help me, I am supplying some information about what I have.

    Information from the Control Panel (System) is as follows:
    HP pavilion dv5 notebooselectk PC , windows 10 Home , 64-bit operating system .


    The mouse that I have is a Rocketfish Nano Laptop Optical Mouse.
    Information from the Control Panel (Harware and Sound) (Devises and Printers) shows an icon
    of the RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse.
    When I select the icon , there is information at the bottom of the page that reads:
    RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse Status: Driver error
    Model: Rf Nano Laptop Optic...
    Category: Mouse
    Status: Needs troubleshooting

    More info from the Control Panel (Hardware and Sound) (Devises and Printers) is taken from the Mouse link.
    The (Hardware tab) in the Mouse link shows two different types of mouse.
    One is a Pluralinput Mouse 0.8.2.0 and the other is a Synaptics P/S2 Port Touch Pad.
    The Pluralinput information reads:
    Manufacturer : Pluralinput
    Location : on RF Nano Laptop Optical Mouse
    Devise status : This devise cannot start (Code 10)

    I don't know any other information that I can give, but if someone can help me to get my wireless mouse working,
    I can try to get more info for them.

    Thank You Very Much,
    dannyb
    https://youtu.be/ynBLtRLPxyU shows an easy fix
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Network & Sharing Add or Remove Wireless Network from Filter in Windows 10
How to Add or Remove Wireless Network from Allowed or Blocked Filter List in Windows 10 If you have a PC with a wireless network adapter, you will see a list of available wireless networks in your area to select to connect to. The wireless...
Tutorials
Network & Sharing Connect To Wireless Network in Windows 10
How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10 When you connect to a new wireless network, Windows will create a profile for the wireless network. A wireless (Wi-Fi) network profile contains the SSID (network name), password key, and security...
Tutorials
Network & Sharing Delete Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10
How to Delete a Wireless Network Profile in Windows 10 When you connect to a new wireless network, Windows will create a profile for the wireless network. A wireless (Wi-Fi) network profile contains the network name (SSID), password key, and...
Tutorials
Network & Sharing Set Wireless Network as Metered or Non-Metered in Windows 10
Set Wireless Network as Metered or Non-Metered Connection in Windows 10 Internet service providers can charge by the amount of data used (the amount of data sent and received by your PC). That's called a metered Internet connection. These plans...
Tutorials
Solved USB Mouse bonkers in 9879 in VM. PS/2 Mouse OK !!!!
Hi there "Back to the future". Bog standard Ms USB mouse doesn't work properly in W10 build 9879 VM after latest Windows updates applied (Ok on earlier releases). VMware tools etc all installed -- no difference. The Toolbar only works when the...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:38.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums