Windows 10: What motherboard do I have guys? does it support 4k?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    4 Weeks Ago #11

    OK guys found my motherboard P8Z68 DELUXE | Motherboards | ASUS Global


    Does it support 4K? I guess not... Which is the max display I can get? Right now I got a SyncMaster T220/T220G
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    4 Weeks Ago #12

    Depends on what size you want, 24",26" 27" .....size will affect your price. Any 1920x1080 LED would work for you.

    Just for an example ....look at this one.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3AEWTT...001769KP2?th=1
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 590
    Windows 10
       4 Weeks Ago #13

    That's a 7 year old MOBO, the MOBO itself has no video output, but a newish added Graphics Card will if it supports the resolution and with HDMI 2 and/or DisplayPort connection.
    You will have to look up your Graphics Card.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    4 Weeks Ago #14

    Helmut said: View Post
    That's a 7 year old MOBO, the MOBO itself has no video output, but a newish added Graphics Card will if it supports the resolution and with HDMI 2 and/or DisplayPort connection.
    You will have to look up your Graphics Card.

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Depends on what size you want, 24",26" 27" .....size will affect your price. Any 1920x1080 LED would work for you.

    Just for an example ....look at this one.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3AEWTT...001769KP2?th=1

    So guys I got as graphics card Specifications | GeForce

    so what Oldmike65 recommends me should work right?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    4 Weeks Ago #15

    Max Pen said: View Post
    So guys I got as graphics card Specifications | GeForce

    so what Oldmike65 recommends me should work right?
    Those monitors would work with the card you got now, but, that is a VERY Low End GPU, would be a good idea to upgrade your GPU 1st. Then get your monitor.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    4 Weeks Ago #16

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Those monitors would work with the card you got now, but, that is a VERY Low End GPU, would be a good idea to upgrade your GPU 1st. Then get your monitor.
    If i keep using the current GPU what will be the side affects if any from using that new monitor? What's the max GPU I can upgrade too?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    4 Weeks Ago #17

    Max Pen said: View Post
    If i keep using the current GPU what will be the side affects if any from using that new monitor? What's the max GPU I can upgrade too?
    The monitor connectors in the back are ok, just didn't see a HDMI one. Has a mini one I think. Can use your display ports instead, to hookup new monitor. Guess it depends on what you want to use your computer for..... an Evga 750Ti would work in your rig.
    Which would run ok.... But depends on what you want your computer to do.
    https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-...et_feature_div
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Threads
Hoping you guys can help out in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer.
Hey Guys in Chillout Room
I've been a lurker for a while now but recently decided to join and I just wanted to say you guys are all amazing for what you do on here. I've had a few problems that were fixed quickly and easily and I can't praise this site enough. This community...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21.
Find Us