Windows 10: Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 14,441
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       12 Sep 2015 #21

    Thanks jds63 > Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	37150
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 3,021
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       12 Sep 2015 #22

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Thanks jds63 > Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	37150
    Your Welcome, How is it i have not tried it yet, even past one from July ? Any issues in Windows 10 ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,441
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       12 Sep 2015 #23

    jds63 said: View Post
    Your Welcome, How is it i have not tried it yet, even past one from July ? Any issues in Windows 10 ?
    The last one fixed some stability problems with my keyboard, but nothing for my mouse. It was have freezing/lag problems. I haven't really had any problems since but I'll take this one too, and If nothing further happens, I'll stay with it for the lifetime of my hardware. I'm not big on updating non-video/non-codec drivers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 19,905
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 16179
    Thread Starter
       12 Sep 2015 #24

    jds63 said: View Post
    Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

    Version: 6.67.83
    Post Date : Sept. 8 2015

    OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (or older), Windows 10
    Thank you. First post updated.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 3,021
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       12 Sep 2015 #25

    Cliff S said: View Post
    The last one fixed some stability problems with my keyboard, but nothing for my mouse. It was have freezing/lag problems. I haven't really had any problems since but I'll take this one too, and If nothing further happens, I'll stay with it for the lifetime of my hardware. I'm not big on updating non-video/non-codec drivers,
    Alright, thanks, i never really had issues in past with setpoint, i thought i did when i had explorer crashes in Windows 8.1.
    As setpoint is good for certain features, but otherwise not crucial to run your Logitech hardware. Using Trackball M570 and K800 Keyboard. Thanks Cliff for update on new drivers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 3,021
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       12 Sep 2015 #26

    Brink said: View Post
    Thank you. First post updated.
    Your Welcome, Mate !!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,441
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       12 Sep 2015 #27

    jds63 said: View Post
    Alright, thanks, i never really had issues in past with setpoint, i thought i did when i had explorer crashes in Windows 8.1.
    As setpoint is good for certain features, but otherwise not crucial to run your Logitech hardware. Using Trackball M570 and K800 Keyboard. Thanks Cliff for update on new drivers.
    No problem,.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    18 Sep 2015 #28

    Try scrolling through pics in photos app... :/
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    18 Sep 2015 #29

    Setpoint is nice for my G5 mouse. It has a nifty little GUI to set the DPI and USB polling rate.

    While the backend software works fine, the front end of setpoint sucks, and the crappy module it injects into every process crashes stuff sometimes for me.

    Hope this new version is worth using.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 14,441
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       19 Sep 2015 #30

    elbeasto said: View Post
    Try scrolling through pics in photos app... :/
    I have no problems there??? What are you seeing(just curious)?

    And one additional thing to everyone else:

    If you are not a gamer and just use your wireless mice/keyboards "normally", after setting all the options you want, and unifying them to one receiver, you can uninstall setpoint.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Latest Intel Chipset Device Software in Drivers and Hardware
Latest Intel Chipset Device Software WHQL version: 10.1.1.42 Release Date: January 17th 2016 WHQL Intel Chipset Download Link (1 "Embedded Components", 2 "Embedded Chipsets", 3 "your motherboard's chipset version")
Solved Logitech C920 Webcam in Drivers and Hardware
- I did an upgrade from Window7 to Win10(9926) - all went well, apart from a few glitches.. - the Logitech webcam doesn't function with Skype - anybody found a solution?
Source: Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech - BlogBlog https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/10273-latest-logitech-setpoint-software.html
Logitech Mouse M705 in Drivers and Hardware
I have this mouse with a Logitech K750 keyboard. Windows 10 recogises the Keyboard & installs the solar update but the mouse itself isn't fully functional as left/right scrolling with the wheel doesn't function. Have tried installing the...
I have an old installation of the Logitech Webcam Software on my PC, which is stubbornly refusing all attempts at removal.. it may be the remains of an earlier installation made under Windows7 and the recent upgrade to Windows10 is possibly...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:39.
Find Us