Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]

Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 19,882
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       3 Weeks Ago #951

    Probably a bit much

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	illu.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	186478
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 18,530
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       3 Weeks Ago #952

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Probably a bit much

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	illu.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	186478
    It's a bit in your face.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 19,882
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       3 Weeks Ago #953

    kado897 said: View Post
    It's a bit in your face.
    Thanks...I think...that kinda night
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 20,266
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       3 Weeks Ago #954

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Probably a bit much

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	illu.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	186478
    After looking at it for a couple of minutes, it burned into my eyes cone receptors, and when I looked away, I see the negative.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 19,882
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       3 Weeks Ago #955

    Cliff S said: View Post
    After looking at it for a couple of minutes, it burned into my eyes cone receptors, and when I looked away, I see the negative.
    Oh cool...bonus feature
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    3 Weeks Ago #956

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img48.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	186485
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       3 Weeks Ago #957

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Probably a bit much

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	illu.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	186478
    My eyes ! like it Borg

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img48.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	186485
    Good keep going Josey
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    3 Weeks Ago #958

    Stephanie said: View Post
    My eyes ! like it Borg



    Good keep going Josey
    Thanks Stephanie.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       3 Weeks Ago #959

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Thanks Stephanie.
    A lot of GFX is just practice Josey :)

    One @Borg 386 may like - Space Fox, designed in CS6 & CD IES 1920x1080 :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space Fox.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	879.0 KB 
ID:	186488
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 19,882
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       3 Weeks Ago #960

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img48.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	186485
    Looks good Josey

    Stephanie said: View Post
    My eyes ! like it Borg
    So it makes you feel groovy? Thank you.

    Stephanie said: View Post
    A lot of GFX is just practice Josey :)

    One @Borg 386 may like - Space Fox, designed in CS6 & CD IES 1920x1080 :)
    Nice, coincidentally, I was looking for 9 tailed foxes earlier to make a background. Yeah, got distracted......
    Last edited by Borg 386; 3 Weeks Ago at 20:46.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers - Windows 10 Forums 81463
    My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
    User created wallpapers in Customization
    This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
    This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21.
    Find Us