Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 13,904
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       02 Oct 2017 #81

    Thanks hemimax.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,824
    Windows 10 Pro x64 FCU - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       03 Oct 2017 #82

    For anyone looking for Free, (of copyright issues and cost), images for incorporation into their own work, (You can even sell images without any copyright infringement) ... Storyblocks | Photos, Vectors, Graphics may ... be worth a look ... they have a current free 7 day trial which includes up to 140 images , of your choice from hundreds of Thousands, (they do PSD, PNG, Vectors and more )

    Full membership is $99 per year which is likely beyond the needs of most here but does include totally unlimited downloads for any use which is better than most other stock libraries
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 17,612
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       03 Oct 2017 #83

    Barman58 said: View Post
    For anyone looking for Free, (of copyright issues and cost), images for incorporation into their own work, (You can even sell images without any copyright infringement) ... Storyblocks | Photos, Vectors, Graphics may ... be worth a look ... they have a current free 7 day trial which includes up to 140 images , of your choice from hundreds of Thousands, (they do PSD, PNG, Vectors and more )

    Full membership is $99 per year which is likely beyond the needs of most here but does include totally unlimited downloads for any use which is better than most other stock libraries
    I have heard of them, they sponsor some of JayzTwoCents Videos
    According to him, he uses story blocks a lot for his videos.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,824
    Windows 10 Pro x64 FCU - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       03 Oct 2017 #84

    Sorry if I gave you a Heart Flutter Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 17,612
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       03 Oct 2017 #85

    Barman58 said: View Post
    Sorry if I gave you a Heart Flutter Cliff
    That's ok Nigel, I only wanted to respond to your post
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 13,904
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       03 Oct 2017 #86

    Cliff S said: View Post
    That's ok Nigel, I only wanted to respond to your post
    Nice sig Cliff & Steph. Is it new?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 17,612
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       03 Oct 2017 #87

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice sig Cliff & Steph. Is it new?
    Older.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	156282
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 13,904
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       03 Oct 2017 #88

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Older.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	156282
    Still a good one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 17,612
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       03 Oct 2017 #89

    kado897 said: View Post
    Still a good one.
    To be expected, after all, it's from Steph
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 13,904
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       03 Oct 2017 #90

    Cliff S said: View Post
    To be expected, after all, it's from Steph
    True.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers - Windows 10 Forums 81463
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:47.
Find Us