Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]

Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 16,221
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       16 Nov 2017 #321

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    They look good kado, neat looking



    Looking good Cliff, nice new sig & avatar also.
    Thanks Borg.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 18,507
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       18 Nov 2017 #322

    Not sure what this looks like....blue steel maybe? Fabric? Went to extreme settings on one filter & this came up.....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	284641.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	164496
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 18,881
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       18 Nov 2017 #323

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Not sure what this looks like....blue steel maybe? Fabric? Went to extreme settings on one filter & this came up.....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	284641.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	164496
    Close-up of a butterfly's(or some other insect's) wing, in the nanometer area?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 699
    Win 10 Pro v1709 16299.192
       18 Nov 2017 #324

    Plastic imitation fabric?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 16,221
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       18 Nov 2017 #325

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Not sure what this looks like....blue steel maybe? Fabric? Went to extreme settings on one filter & this came up.....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	284641.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	164496
    Don't know what it is either but it looks good.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 18,507
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       18 Nov 2017 #326

    kado897 said: View Post
    Don't know what it is either but it looks good.
    Thank you kado. Yeah, looks weird whatever it is.......
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 18,507
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       18 Nov 2017 #327

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	590.2 KB 
ID:	164557
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 18,881
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       19 Nov 2017 #328

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	590.2 KB 
ID:	164557
    Really good job Borg
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 15,354
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       19 Nov 2017 #329

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Not sure what this looks like....blue steel maybe? Fabric? Went to extreme settings on one filter & this came up.....


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	284641.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	164496
    Close up of part of a UFO
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 16,221
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       19 Nov 2017 #330

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	purple.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	590.2 KB 
ID:	164557
    Nice work Borg.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers - Windows 10 Forums 81463
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:46.
Find Us