User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]

Page 2 of 187 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,417
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #11

    kado897 said: View Post
    Not me Neil. It was Cliff.
    Nope, it was Borg(the win10 button bra)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,563
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #12

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Nope, it was Borg(the win10 button bra)
    Ah yes.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,461
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       #13

    Was everybody drinking last night?.....you all got me confused as to if I really did make the original one

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Nope, it was Borg(the win10 button bra)
    Hey, maybe we should see about marketing that
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 3,028
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1903 - 18362.53 XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       #14

    I suppose I should keep the Theme alive

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HD Wallpaper-Logging In #01-1920x1080.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	154821

    1920x1080 "Logging In"
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,417
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #15

    Barman58 said: View Post
    I suppose I should keep the Theme alive

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HD Wallpaper-Logging In #01-1920x1080.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	154821

    1920x1080 "Logging In"
    That's a really pretty one Nigel
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 25,563
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       #16

    Barman58 said: View Post
    I suppose I should keep the Theme alive

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HD Wallpaper-Logging In #01-1920x1080.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	154821

    1920x1080 "Logging In"
    Nice pic Nigel.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,461
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       #17

    Barman58 said: View Post
    I suppose I should keep the Theme alive

    1920x1080 "Logging In"
    Nice shot there. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #18

    Barman58 said: View Post
    I suppose I should keep the Theme alive

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HD Wallpaper-Logging In #01-1920x1080.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	154821

    1920x1080 "Logging In"
    Thank you for that! The wife likes birds on the desktop.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 3,028
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1903 - 18362.53 XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       #19

    Hemimax said: View Post
    Thank you for that! The wife likes birds on the desktop.

    You may find a few she'll like on my Flickr site, Not all are 16:9 but quite a few are - There's also an Album dedicated to Bird images

    barman58 | Flickr
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #20

    Barman58 said: View Post
    You may find a few she'll like on my Flickr site, Not all are 16:9 but quite a few are - There's also an Album dedicated to Bird images

    barman58 | Flickr
    Those are some nice shots, thanks again!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 187 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers - Windows 10 Forums 81463
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:07.
Find Us