Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]


  1. Posts : 19,855
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #1021

    Cliff S said: View Post
    That looks cool, I love the colors.
    Thank you Cliff.

    Strangely, I haven't found that trailing effect for the fonts in Gimp or a plug in, but it is on Paint.net, an effect called "trail." Found it a bit back.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    5 Days Ago #1022

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img721.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	188940
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 18,484
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       5 Days Ago #1023

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img721.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	188940
    That's good Josey.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    5 Days Ago #1024

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img721.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	188940
    me likey
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    5 Days Ago #1025

    kado897 said: View Post
    That's good Josey.
    Access Denied said: View Post
    me likey
    Thanks Guys
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 18,484
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       5 Days Ago #1026

    Another steampunk one...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sandstorm.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	240.7 KB 
ID:	189066
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 323
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.1)
       4 Days Ago #1027

    Here's one that's kind of a minimalist type of wallpaper.
    I named it,
    Win10 Reflect.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	win10_reflect.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	189099
    Created using Gimp 2.8.18
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 18,484
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       4 Days Ago #1028

    Geosammy said: View Post
    Here's one that's kind of a minimalist type of wallpaper.
    I named it,
    Win10 Reflect.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	win10_reflect.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	189099
    Created using Gimp 2.8.18
    A nice effect.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 323
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.1)
       4 Days Ago #1029

    kado897 said: View Post
    A nice effect.
    @kado897

    Thanks.

    I used one of my all-time favorite fonts for the lettering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	radio1875_Bold.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	189111
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 18,484
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       4 Days Ago #1030

    Geosammy said: View Post
    @kado897

    Thanks.

    I used one of my all-time favorite fonts for the lettering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	radio1875_Bold.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	189111
    It's an interesting font.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  

    Related Threads
    Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers - Windows 10 Forums 81463
    My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
    User created wallpapers in Customization
    This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
    This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18.
    Find Us